• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Apostolic's Super DMZ 3.0 Log powered by IronMagLabs

apostolic777

Registered
Reaction score
This is my first log that I have ever done, so this will be interesting. I would like to start by thanking IronMagLabs for giving me this opportunity to try another one of their great products.
a9u9u2u2.jpg

I received my final Christmas present today. I will be taking 2 calls daily split into two doses. My goal is to use this to bulk and gain as much weight as possible. This month I haven't been able to go to the gym due to sicknesses in my house hold and the holidays. So I have lost some weight that I plan on recovering.
This log will contain my any sides, weight changes, and strength changes. I will post beginning pics and stats either tonight or tomorrow. I should be back in the gym tonight. As long as the wife gets home from work at a decent time.. Lol.. Thanks in advance to any one following. I am also always open to any suggestions..

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Ok first official workout was tonight.
Chest day:
Flat bench 225lbs 8 reps 3 sets
275lbs 6 reps 2 sets
145lbs burn out set

Incline Bench 165lb 6 reps2sets
145lb 8reps 2sets

Also did hammer strength machines for chest and seated fly machine. I will probably only log free weight exercises to show any strength increase.

First day so no sides yet. I will say that strength was great and stamina as well. The pump was awesome. It's been an hour since I left the gym and my muscles are still as full as they were while lifting.

I weighed in on my first day at 176 lbs. Like I said my goal is to gain weight back that I have lost. I'm hoping for at least twenty pounds and I believe this stuff will do the trick.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388459131010.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388459131010.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 18
Front and side pics!!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388459396249.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388459396249.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 27
  • uploadfromtaptalk1388459410985.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388459410985.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 28
Nothing really today. Didn't workout and probably won't tomorrow. Today was daddy daycare for me... So far no sides.

Day 3: Got some much needed sleep today before work thus evening. So I didn't get in the gym today. Still be in there in the morning. So far no sides.

Day 4: Hit shoulders and neck today. Strength was great. Could have stayed in the gym even longer than normal but had to get ready for work. Muscles are staying fuller even longer after leaving the gym. It's been 4 hours and my muscles are still pumped. Here are a couple pics:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388689202505.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388689202505.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 17
  • uploadfromtaptalk1388689216196.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388689216196.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 22
Sorry for the delay between posts here guys. Been a long weekend with one of my boys sick. Did chest and arms tonight. Was feeling pretty lethargic tonight. I do want to say though the pump while doing bi's was extreme. Veins are really starting to pop. I'm really starting to feel the effects.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389062697383.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389062697383.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 20
Man I must say the hunger has really began. I ate like a monster tonight and I still don't feel full. All I can say is eat eat eat and grow grow grow...

This post is for yesterday. Did back and shoulders. Workout was very good. The pump in my lower back was so intense it was hard to walk down the stairs to leave the gym. I'm starting to feel like a power house in the gym.

Did arms today. Was really loving the workout today. What I normally do in 8-10 reps I was doing 14-16 reps. Strength is starting to go up and endurance has really kicked in. I haven't gained any weight. As of today I'm actually lowering my dose of adex. Muscles are looking better and fuller but I'm not gaining any size it seems. But then again I'm only in the second week, so it is just starting to kick in good.

Did chest today. My workout was awesome. Strength is up. Bench is up 15lbs. Didn't want to stop. I will day I had to cut back to one pill a day. I'm having trouble regulating my blood pressure and I've been having daily headaches. I'm still having trouble but I'm seeing if it changes. I'm going to give it another and see.

Left the gym about an hour ago. Workouts have gotten to where I could go for ever. When I do lace I feel like I haven't even really began and the funny thing is I'm doing more now than i was before. Weights are getting lighter and endurance us going up. I really love this stuff. The only sides I have noticed is slight lethargy and some blood pressure issues. But I got the blood pressure under control now. I just lost my job so that could have also played a role in it. But other than that this stuff is A+..

Left the gym about an hour ago. Workouts have gotten to where I could go for ever. When I do lace I feel like I haven't even really began and the funny thing is I'm doing more now than i was before. Weights are getting lighter and endurance us going up. I really love this stuff. The only sides I have noticed is slight lethargy and some blood pressure issues. But I got the blood pressure under control now. I just lost my job so that could have also played a role in it. But other than that this stuff is A+..

Ugh, bummer about the job, man.

Back