• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I want to start a cycle but needs advice!

Jmurrin

Registered
Reaction score
heys guys, i've always wanted to start a cycle of anabolics but I'm afraid that I will get "fat" as of now I am 6'0 " and im 220 lbs? do you think I should cut weight before a cycle or Will I be fine I dont want to turn out looking like a Potateo, Another question What anabolic/pct should I start out with? Email me at Justin-1150@hotmail.com or reply! Thanks

Look up the term "priming", as it applies to cycling. Work on triming down and eating clean, and your body will be primed and ready for a run.
The only thing that is going to make you fat is overeating. This is where a basic knowledge of dieting will help. Also, you should find out how many calories you eat for maintenance, and adjust from there.

You should go over to our other board, ironmagazineforums.com. There are a lot of people there, full of information on diet, training, aas, etc.

Back