• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Ultra Male Rx vs. Anabolic Matrix Rx?

golfgeak

Registered
Reaction score
Ultra Male Rx vs. Anabolic Matrix Rx - what is the major difference? I am mostly looking to increase libido. I'm asking because I've been using Ultra Male rx but I'm almost out of product, but I have an entire bottle of Anabolic Matrix rx. Will I be able to transition to the AMrx and receive the same benefits? Is one actually better for libido than the other? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and Happy New Year!

Ultra Male Rx vs. Anabolic Matrix Rx - what is the major difference? I am mostly looking to increase libido. I'm asking because I've been using Ultra Male rx but I'm almost out of product, but I have an entire bottle of Anabolic Matrix rx. Will I be able to transition to the AMrx and receive the same benefits? Is one actually better for libido than the other? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and Happy New Year!

The herbs in both of them will boost libido so yes you will,more if your not on cycle tho

Back