• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

question about m-stem and bp

darkShano

Registered
Reaction score
what is the mechanism of action for increased blood pressure? My guess is that the elevated exogenous testosterone increases my hemoglobin/hematocrit, which could account for the rise. In this case, my blood pressure would normalize if I donate blood, or in 3 months when my red blood cells die off?

Thanks for reading, and great product!

You won't have an increase in testosterone because you're not taking testosterone - you're taking m-sten... Donating blood can and will help lower your BP, I've heard of others doing it, but as for the medical explanation behind the exact method of action, I don't quite know.

HBP can be caused by many things...best to get tests run and determine what is the root cause..it may be something you dont even know about..which will determine which med you should be on..

There are alot of reasons PH's or AAS can cause increased blood pressure.

It is theorized that because AAS or PH can cause sodium retention and excess water retention this is one reason.

Secondly it is theorized that PH's or AAS can cause the release of hormones such as norephinephrine and ephinephrine which then can cause the smooth muscles of arteries to contract, aka your arteries tighten and can cause increases in BP.

Another theory is that AAS and PH's interfere with Nitric Oxide production. NO is responsible for blood vessels opening, aka dialating, and allowing blood pressure to lower and nutrients to channel easier.

Orals certainly have shown a they have more effects on cardiovascular issues as such and liver values more so then INJ. counterparts.

Donating blood simply lowers your total blood count and Red Blood Cell Count. Very often too many red blood cells can lead to increases in blood pressure. Giving blood will certainly help, but if you are constantly abusing AAS or PH's it is just going to return again.

Ceasing use, healthy diet and exercise are the best ways to lower BP.

Another trick to use that can help is to take an aspirin first thing in the morning and/or mid day with a glass of water. Aspirin has been shown to thin the blood and reduce it's viscosity, thus it allows for better flow, which certainly can have a small effect on lowering blood pressure.

Back