• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I just had to ask.......

TheSleeper

Registered
Reaction score
Is Halo Ex something like bpi A50...

No clue, but our Halo is top of the shelf & that's a promise.

O ok...one thing I do kno bout a50 is that I grown 2in lol.. (i got taller n that was about it..n if u ask me hell I got two more cycle of that trash n u can't pay me to take that....its no good..so now that im a lil taller I need to stay off the bottom of the shelf n keep IML at arms reach...lol..thanks bro..

O ok...one thing I do kno bout a50 is that I grown 2in lol.. (i got taller n that was about it..n if u ask me hell I got two more cycle of that trash n u can't pay me to take that....its no good..so now that im a lil taller I need to stay off the bottom of the shelf n keep IML at arms reach...lol..thanks bro..

Ain't no freakin way A50 made you 2" taller. How old are you?

Good decision

Lol... Superduty..look I had a physical done a month before I started...I was 5ft6"in now im 5ft8"in at the age of 25,145lbs...now my weight is 152-154lbs off n on....I ask my doctor how can this be he said from workin out n goin to get massage therapy done here n there could've cause it....n to I never did any workout on my legs n back..not until I started taken a50 ..lol..so yea maybe a like my doctor said it could've been from workin them body parts n straighten out my spinal cord n rebuilding cartlidge there n in my knee...hell all I kno is im 5ft8in now..but my knees be killing me now but only when I don't work on my legs

Thanks everyone for the info...

That is interesting, but there is nothing in a50 that could trigger a growth spurt. Anyway, in response to your original Q. A50 is nothing like halo..... It's probably similar to IML's deca drol, but it's difficult to tell due to bpi's "proprietary" ingredients list.

I wouldn't even compare A50 to deca-drol. Used both and had zero results with A50. Deca-drol does work well.

I jus hope halo helps me put on size n do what it say...but all n all from the days of using it ..it looks to be working ...but im only using one pill aday..Monday I will start using two aday...

Lol... Superduty..look I had a physical done a month before I started...I was 5ft6"in now im 5ft8"in at the age of 25,145lbs...now my weight is 152-154lbs off n on....I ask my doctor how can this be(snip)

Perhaps the 5'6" notation was in error. Are any of your pants suddenly too short? I mean, that's a significant increase in height.

Regardless, 5'8" > 5'6"

Yea I was a 32-32...but im flooding now....n I dis like it... I think ima have to do a 32-33 r a 32-34....

I was a 32-32 for years....for at d most 15years....I don't kno y I grown 2in but I do kno it didn't start until I did two runs on a50

Back