• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Epi-Ttren

DTC

Registered
Reaction score
This is my first cycle of epitren and halo. Have been on liver support for 1.5 weeks and starting my cycle Monday. Need to know which will yield better results for cutting
1) 2 weeks epitren 2 caps ed followed by 4 weeks epitren 2 caps ed and halo 2 caps ed
or
2) 4 weeks epitren 3 caps ed and halo 2 caps ed

6 weeks epitren will yield best results to cut. But the low dose of halo for 4 weeks will probably yield nothing. Halo usually doesn't hit until week 4 and a low dose would be at least 3 caps

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'll just drop the halo then save it for a later cycle. Could I possibly run the epitren at a higher dosage for 6-8 weeks as I need to cut a minimum of 7% body fat to get to my goal bodyfat of 8%.

I would start out with the recommended dosage with the plan to run it for 6 weeks. Your cut will be a success with the right diet, not more supplements.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thank you. I plan to log this cycle at about every 3-4 days. This is my first cycle and it is as follows.

weeks 1-6
epitren 2 caps ed
cycle support 2 caps ed

week 7-10
nolva 20/20/10/10
ultra make 1 cap ed
econtrol 3 cap ed

Thank you. I plan to log this cycle at about every 3-4 days. This is my first cycle and it is as follows.

weeks 1-6
epitren 2 caps ed
cycle support 2 caps ed

week 7-10
nolva 20/20/10/10
ultra make 1 cap ed
econtrol 3 cap ed

Great layout! If your diet is that coordinated, you will have a great run.

I am 6'3" 229lbs at 15.62% body fat. I lift hard 6 days a week. My diet is as follows.

Meal 1.
8 egg whites
2 whole eggs
1/2 cup oats

meal 2 and 3
10 oz chicken
4 oz sweet potato
24 almonds
4 oz asparagus

meal 4 and 5
8oz talapia
1/2 cup oats
1 big spoon peanut butter

meal 6
10 oz chicken
1/2 cup brown rice
24 almonds
1lb broccoli

Very strict and will not faulted or cheat during cycle. Carbs will adjust slowly downward depending on body fat decline.

So I have ran into a bit of a problem. After double checking last night before I started cycle today I realized I am almost out of caber. And if I order now, be bout a month before it comes in. Need opinions as to wether or not I should proceed with cycle to get cut before my wedding in few months or just wait on caber to come in and start cycle after honeymoon? I will be at 3 caps epitren ed for 6 weeks as a reminder.

Tough question. Did you search around thoroughly?

Idk of anyone else as a reliable source. Was recommended to napsgear and that only company I bought from. Anything oversea takes forever for shipping and I can't see paying $100 for shipping to have it in a week. I can wait but I was just trying to get as lean as possible before the wedding. Also considered ordering today and starting cycle now and add in the caber at 1mg twice a week as soon as it came in. I just really anal about doing it right and safe as possible.

PM me

Last question. Should I take 2 in the am and one at night or 5am-12pm-7pm?

Whichever is easiest for you

Ok fellas. This is the official start of my cutting log on epitren 3 caps ed for 6 weeks. Starting stats as of past Sunday. 6'2" 231lbs 15.62% bf.

running 300 cal deficit

started the cycle Monday morning with doses at 1 cap at 430am pre-workout then 1230pm and last pill at 830pm bout an hour before bed. Taking all the support and safety sups to go along with it. And have a solid pct with Nolva, econtrol, ultra male

Today is day 4. Already feeling it a bit. Idk how long it takes for it to hit full swing but it is definitely noticeable. Pumps are good and tighter a little bit. Weight on lifts still the same. However I have a bit better recovery and stamina. Next update will be this weekend.

Also so as A side note; I am already looking into my next cycle with will be most likely a mass cycle (pending that this cutting cycle can take me to below 10%bf). Any suggestion or preferences? Was debating the new dmz3, monster mass cycle, possibly even another solo run like msten only. Input please.

Get it done!!

Today is day 6 of cycle. Done arms today. Pumps are amazing. My trainer redone my numbers today after workout. My body fat has dropped to 13%. That is over 2%!!! Can tell visually as well. Definately leaning out quick. May add some more carbs in to slow the leaning slightly while increasing possible lean mass gains. As far as lean mass goes. I am up to 201lbs. That is a major jump. This is a great product. I am a firm believer that it takes the proper nutrition first then exercise with supps coming in last but epitren has made a major difference.

Day 10

well weight is still the same. That doesn't bother me at all. Ideally I would like to stay the same weight and trade lb for lb fat for muscle and so far I have done just that. The definition in my arms, legs, and chest has jumped tremendously. My gut is still being so stubborn. For example, body fat in arms is 5%, legs 6%, and chest, 12% but stomach is at a ridiculous 20%. I hold everything there. Water retention is up just a bit and I am drinking 1.5 gal a day. No signs of any sides and I feel great. In the gym, I am doing same weight but can add another set of 8 to every exercise. I think that next Monday I am going to start pyramiding calories. Should speed up fat lose. Overall I am very pleased and have a motivation like never before.

You sound like me lol, all the weight just sits in stomach and love handles. Chest is bad for me too, the rest of me looks like a much lower bf%, but just because of those two areas it puts me around 16-17% total.

I at 13% as of last Saturday. As lean as I am everywhere else, it's gotta start dropping from my gut soon. Not much left to loose anywhere else.

Well I wasn't going to post again til Sunday but I got ready for gym this morning and realized something that made my day. It is day 12 of 42 and my waist has went down! I am wearing the same pants today as I did on Sunday and I now need a belt. I know that's typical for most of you but for me it is really something. Since I started cutting 2.5 months ago, I have lost 6% bf but none in my gut. I am finally lean enough everywhere else that my gut has to shrink now. As far as everything else goes, perfect. Epitren is an amazing product. Could not be more pleased with iml.

Well I wasn't going to post again til Sunday but I got ready for gym this morning and realized something that made my day. It is day 12 of 42 and my waist has went down! I am wearing the same pants today as I did on Sunday and I now need a belt. I know that's typical for most of you but for me it is really something. Since I started cutting 2.5 months ago, I have lost 6% bf but none in my gut. I am finally lean enough everywhere else that my gut has to shrink now. As far as everything else goes, perfect. Epitren is an amazing product. Could not be more pleased with iml.
That's great!

Thanks guys. I have a question. Would osta benefit me much after pct? I don't really know anything about it.

I have an important question. Everything associated with the epitren is amazing. Only experiencing one bad thing, bedroom performance is down, way down! Not cool. What can I do? Will starting the ultra male and econtrol now at low doses help or hopefully restore me back to normal.

I have an important question. Everything associated with the epitren is amazing. Only experiencing one bad thing, bedroom performance is down, way down! Not cool. What can I do? Will starting the ultra male and econtrol now at low doses help or hopefully restore me back to normal.

4andro! On epitren I started it halfway through cycle and it saved my ass!

Yes

Will order it today. What dosage? 1 morning and 1 evening?

Only if you plan to do an 8 week cycle with it. You can do four weeks at 2 caps twice daily.

Back