• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Suggestions for noob, cutting, on TRT

lsucosta

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, nice site/forum. Thinking about a halo extreme cycle doing some new year's cutting. I've been on TRT for low T for a couple of years so I wasn't planning on running the 4-andro along with the Halo as the product info suggests. Also wasn't planning on any PCT. Do have cycle support to run throughout though. Was going to run the Halo at 1cap for week one and 2caps wks 2-6.

Any other products you would suggest to help my cutting goal??

Thanks, looking forward to learning a lot from you/this site. (bty 40yrs, 5'9", 180, 15%)

Welcome to the forum. I would suggest that you up the dose. Start with 2 caps the 1st week if you like then take 3 caps ed for the remaining 5 weeks. Everyone agrees that 3 caps ed is the sweet spot for halo. 1 cap wont do much of anything for you(2 may not either). Take ACS during your 6 week run and perhaps for a week or 2 beyond. Since you are on trt you will have no need for any andro product or a PCT.

You may want to think about adding a IML thermogenic into the mix. Also, Osta rx could be used for a nice 8-12 week run as a stand alone @2 caps ed...... I really like running this product solo for cutting.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. I would suggest that you up the dose. Start with 2 caps the 1st week if you like then take 3 caps ed for the remaining 5 weeks. Everyone agrees that 3 caps ed is the sweet spot for halo. 1 cap wont do much of anything for you(2 may not either). Take ACS during your 6 week run and perhaps for a week or 2 beyond. Since you are on trt you will have no need for any andro product or a PCT.

You may want to think about adding a IML thermogenic into the mix. Also, Osta rx could be used for a nice 8-12 week run as a stand alone @2 caps ed...... I really like running this product solo for cutting.
^ This. And of course your diet and training has to be on point to have a successful cut.

Thanks Roadstar. I mistyped and did plan to do as you suggest 2caps then 3caps. Thx for Osta rec, have couple bottles on the way (wish i'd noticed the discount codes lol). I'm assuming i can run it along with the halo?

eb - your right, diet has been crap through holidays, tomorrow day one of the cut!

add a thermo like pyro rx...

Back