• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Question Before i Begin Cycle Tomorrow

jhaggz

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Mag forums i have a question, i am about to begin a cycle of halo tomorrow and im pretty scared. ive manned up and decided its go time. i have 2 bottles of Halo, 2 bottles of osta rx, 1 bottle of 4 andro, 1 bottle of ACS, 1 E-control, 1 ultra male and some Tamoxifon Citrate for PCT. Now the question is how should i run this exactly since i only have 1 bottle of Andro.

Hello Mag forums i have a question, i am about to begin a cycle of halo tomorrow and im pretty scared. ive manned up and decided its go time. i have 2 bottles of Halo, 2 bottles of osta rx, 1 bottle of 4 andro, 1 bottle of ACS, 1 E-control, 1 ultra male and some Tamoxifon Citrate for PCT. Now the question is how should i run this exactly since i only have 1 bottle of Andro.
What are your goals for this cycle, and what are you using 1AD for? Like what purpose. Don't be scared, this is a mild cycle man

im looking to cut, i am 220 and 6 foot 4 and 24 years old, i have been lifting for a while so i have some experience in the dieting and routine part, i just want to know exactly how to go about taking these supps.

On cycle
Week 1-6: Halo - 3 ed
Week 1-6: Advanced Cycle Support - 2 ed
Week 3-6: Andro-4 - 4 ed

PCT
Week 7-10: Ultra Male Rx: 1 ed
Week 7-10: E-Control: 3 ed

Save the osta and use the nolva only if necessary... save the goods for another run!

This is very similar to something i have run before!

Back