• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

need help with appropriate stack

uconndoit

Registered
Reaction score
My goal is to get stronger, and maybe add 5-10lb muscle. I don't want to get freaky huge, that is not what I am looking to do.

I have been lifting for many years and I weigh 220, 41 y-o.

I have never taken any of these kinds of supplements (other than eating well, lots of protein, creatine) before and am looking for help on what would be the best stack to take. I am also concerned about damage to organs/liver but some of the stuff in the stack seems to take care of that.

It looks like the M-Sten Stack may be the best route to take. Any recommendations?

I love Msten! Lots of people will say do halo 1st but I think msten is as side friendly but with better and quicker gains. Make sure you run all the right support supplements

I second this... I started with HALO, but M-sten would provide some quality gains, and it is a little more potent than HALO... but dont get me wrong here, HALO is still effective...

I say as a first M-Sten weeks

Weeks 1-4
M-Sten 2x per day with split doses(AM & PM)
Advanced Cycle Support - 2 caps daily

Weeks 5-8
Advanced Cycle Support - 2 caps daily
ANY PCT product, like Ultra Male, Clomid (Hardcore Peptides), or PCT4 (BSL)

M-STEN Rx™ STACK ~ Strength & Power + Lean Mass*

*M-Sten Rx Complete Stack $194.00 (Save 10%!)* *

Complete stack:
M-Sten Rx™ - 1 Bottle
4-Andro Rx™ - 1 Bottle
Ultra Male Rx™ - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx™ - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx™ - 1 bottle

8 WEEK CYCLE:*
Weeks 1-4 ~ M-Sten Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (1 cap AM & 1 cap PM)
Weeks 1-4 ~ 4-Andro Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (improved mood, energy and libido)
Weeks 1-8 ~ Advanced Cycle Support Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (organ and lipid support)
Weeks 5-8 ~ Ultra Male Rx™ - 1 capsule per day (post cycle therapy)

This stack is perfect and all you need to add is a serm. I would do nolva at 20/20/10/10 for 4 weeks.

I love Msten! Lots of people will say do halo 1st but I think msten is as side friendly but with better and quicker gains. Make sure you run all the right support supplements

So, are the right support supplements included in the stack, or are there others too? Thanks

So, are the right support supplements included in the stack, or are there others too? Thanks

Yes except a serm which you can get at Hardcore Peptides

Thanks. Why is serm necessary? I did some reading online but it is pretty technical. Also, I looked on the Hardcore Peptides website but there are lots of products, any recommendations?

Thanks. Why is serm necessary? I did some reading online but it is pretty technical. Also, I looked on the Hardcore Peptides website but there are lots of products, any recommendations?

I would recommend Nolva. A serm basically jump starts your body to start producing it's own testosterone again because prohormones shut your natural production off.

I would recommend Nolva. A serm basically jump starts your body to start producing it's own testosterone again because prohormones shut your natural production off.

So would you take serm in addition to the pct in the stack?

Would you take the serm for weeks 5-8? How many mg per day?

Thanks for the help.

So would you take serm in addition to the pct in the stack?

Would you take the serm for weeks 5-8? How many mg per day?

Thanks for the help.

Yes, the serm is your most important part of pct. 20mgs every day for the 1st 2 weeks, 10 mgs for the next 2 weeks. You start your serm the day after your last msten dose.

I ordered and received "tamoxifen citrate 20mg per ml 60ml" from Hardcore Peptides, but I think it is not what I need. Bottle reads "for research purposes only not for human consumption".

Did I order the wrong item? Can you tell me what I should have ordered instead?

Use it on your rats if they get unruly

Hopefully you used someone's code and saved yourself some money

If you want to run msten follow his recomendations.

SERM absolutely nessacary. In the most basic terms this is what happens;

You take hormones and your body sees a ton of extra test and test related hormones. It tries to regulate it by shutting down your natural test and elevating it's estrogen production. All of this is great while your on cycle but when u go off u lose all that extra good test related hormones but your body is still producing estrogen like mad. An over the counter PCT won't be able to deal with this cuase msten is pretty potent. Like trying to put out a forest fire with a squirting gun. A SERM deals with this 1000x better.

The Nolva 20/20/10/10 is a good recommendation. Nolva is a brand name for Tamoxifen citrate. That should make it easier to find.

I also recommend a few weeks of E-Control after the nolva. It's good insurance to estrogen rebound.

Any questions feel free to PM.

M-STEN Rx™ STACK ~ Strength & Power + Lean Mass*

*M-Sten Rx Complete Stack $194.00 (Save 10%!)* *

Complete stack:
M-Sten Rx™ - 1 Bottle
4-Andro Rx™ - 1 Bottle
Ultra Male Rx™ - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx™ - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx™ - 1 bottle

8 WEEK CYCLE:*
Weeks 1-4 ~ M-Sten Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (1 cap AM & 1 cap PM)
Weeks 1-4 ~ 4-Andro Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (improved mood, energy and libido)
Weeks 1-8 ~ Advanced Cycle Support Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (organ and lipid support)
Weeks 5-8 ~ Ultra Male Rx™ - 1 capsule per day (post cycle therapy)

This stack is perfect and all you need to add is a serm. I would do nolva at 20/20/10/10 for 4 weeks.

Back