• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Florida State Seminoles Win BCS National Championship

I was happy with the result! While I cannot discredit the toughness and gutsy play of Auburn, I was VERY ecstatic that FSU came back!

Yeah, Auburn played great defense and offense the first half. But Fsu showed why they were ranked number one in the second half. I've been a NOLES fan since I was in elementary. I have waited and stood by them for years and I'm so happy they are back on top.... Now if my cowboys could fix them selves... But that's another story.. Lol...

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Congrat's to FSU. It was a fun 2nd half to watch. I must say though, when a game is this close at the end and both teams are scoring back to back I don't think either team "earned" a win but just got lucky the clock ran out while they were ahead. At least this was fun to watch until the end.....unlike previous BCS championships.

Alabama-ND i was in bed at half time... talk about a snoozer...

Back