• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

From the start.

seanie1987

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone, hope your are all doing well.
I am new to this site and am look for advice to take my training to the next step.
I have been training now for two years and when I started I was 56 kg, I am now at 70 kg.
I recently purchesed halo extreme and ultra male and I am looking to educate myself on the proper use of these.
I am not looking for any quick fix or magic to happen just an introduction into this, I have been thinking about this for a long time and have made up my mind that I want to do it.
If anyone could help it would be great,
Should I take the ultra male during the cycle of halo and is it ok to take other supplements like creatine and amino acids aswell, and would an over the counter milk thisle supplement do for pct or should i get something better ( should I take it during the cycle aswell)??? Remember im new to this so sorry for my lack of knowlege and so many questions but thats why im here, any info would be great.
Thanks people, Sean.

Taking Ultra Male during the cycle is completely fine. I would also take it for your pct. You can take the other supplements as well. Actually, getting the proper amount of amino acids is always a good idea. Milk Thistle will get you by, but, I prefer Advanced Cycle Support. Halo is a pretty mild compound though, so you should be fine.

I agree with Big Ben....im taken halo also...but its only been my 3rd day as of today...n im just taken halo n advance cycle support ..i'll be taken jus that for 4weeks n after that i'll take ultra male rx for pct..I only use post cycle supplements. Just to get me by my recovery...no pre workout supplements I don't need it yet...my bcaa i'll start taken after week 2 cause my post supplement already has more then what I need in it...

thats great guys thanks for the info, Ill get the cycle support to be on the safe side, and Im gessin I should take that during the cycle aswell ya, thanks for taking the time to write.

Back