• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Sarm Bridge Question

downz

Registered
Reaction score
Want to take OSTA as a bridge before my next cycle. I was going to start my next cycle in March. Would I start the SARM bridge in February? Or start in march then push the real cycle to april?

Thanks

Question is a little confusing....a bridge starts when a cycle ends...and continues tell the next cycle begins..so you would be on Osta Rx the entire time your not on something else...its fine and is a good option...

Due to it being suppressive I didn't know if it was recommended as a full bridge, aka end of one pct until the next cycle. I ran a full PCT with nolva on my last cycle and even chased it with some e-control to be safe, so I will probably take a week or two off then start osta for a bit before my next cycle

To further answer the question, Ostarine is slightly suppressive, meaning it inhibits optimal testosterone production slightly while on it. But, if you planned on running it into an oral cycle, then it shouldn't matter since you would have to PCT after the oral cycle to recover HPTA/Testosterone production anyway.

So another answer is yes, you could run osta rx for 6-8 weeks right before starting your oral cycle, or you can run it into your oral cycle, or you can run it with any oral cycle (together) entirely up to you

you can use Osta Rx after you pct...at the recommended dose...if you were using something other then a oral compound there wouldn't be much sense in it..but clearly your not gonna want to run a oral methylated compound year round..

Sounds good, I'll probably run OSTA for 4 weeks into a 4 week of Msten w/ a full PCT afterwards and some time off.

Back