• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

6 week HALO & CYANO CYCLE

GDAVIS

Registered
Reaction score
6 weeks HALO & CYANO CYCLE
which do people recommend and why?

2 halo & 2 Cyano a day for 4 weeks then last 2 weeks Halo at 3 a day
OR.....
Halo at 3 a day for two weeks then four weeks 2 Cyano 2 Halo

OR....
Does somebody else have a better protocol? What have others experiences or advices on running a Halo/Cyano cycle while dieting? A little background I am on week 3 of a Keto diet leaning down for summer and plan to start this around week 5 or 6 whenever I start to stall on diet and strength in gym declines. Usually my fullness really stags at this point on keto, figured the halo would help this. thanks in advance for any wisdom anyone has on this!

THROUGHOUT (ALL 10 weeks)
3 grams of Vit-C a day
1 Super B Complex daily
12 grams of Fish Oil a day (2 with each meal)
6 500 milligram cap of Garlic Extract (1 serving with each meal)
Liv52- Himalaya Labs (2 caps a day)
Advanced Cycle Support- (2 caps per day)

Ultra Male RX (1 a day)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - (2 caps daily)

PCT (Last 4 weeks)
E-Control (2 caps a day)
Oral Clomid- 75/50/50/25
5 grams of Creapure first thing in morning, pre workout, & post workout
Ultra Male RX (1 a day)

Questions:

1. Can E-Control be used during cycle instead of PCT and use Erase instead during PCT?
2. I am dieting and have always utilized JWE by ALRI (plus I have 3 bottles) in the past to help
lean down, how or where could I utilize this in this cycle? What would I/could I rearrange or
sub out? Could I use JWE on cycle?
3. Any issue with taking stims with Cynao?
4. How best to take? 12 hours apart? Okay to swallow both at same time? With food?
5. How do I utilize the Ultra Male and Anabolic Matrix since not enough to go all the way through
the cycle with out just buying more? when and where to spread them?

Depending upon your experience would go with Cyano, or both together!

1. Keep e-control during pct.
2. Up to you. Halo and cyano with good diet and training including cardio you should be more than fine without it.
3. Shouldn't need serm with halo/cyano
4. 12 hours apart... yes together... yes food better.
5. I would take halo first two weeks without UM and AM. At start of week three start cyano, UM, and AM.

1. Keep e-control during pct.
2. Up to you. Halo and cyano with good diet and training including cardio you should be more than fine without it.
3. Shouldn't need serm with halo/cyano
4. 12 hours apart... yes together... yes food better.
5. I would take halo first two weeks without UM and AM. At start of week three start cyano, UM, and AM.

^^^Agreed!

Back