• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Beginner, need help with starting cycle

Nate713

Registered
Reaction score
Sup guys! Let me start off that I'm not new to the forums (kinda), I've been reading up on other people's threads for awhile and other sites. I've been training for almost four years, I just turned 22, been making great progress without any use. I have my diet and training down but I'm new to this area, I've been doing tons of research for the past few months and decided to try a stack and was hoping I could get some opinions and suggestions on it.

It's basically just a epi-tren cycle, but I wanted to throw in Halo, is that possible? I understand that stacking some AAS with each other can just be a waste of money or potentially harmful.

Week 1-4
Epi-tren
Halo
4Andro
Advance Cycle Support

Week 5-8(PCT)
Ultra Men
E-control

I was also going to be taking Milk Thisle and fish oils throughout the 8 weeks. I haven't bought anything yet and wasn't planning to until I have everything planned out. Is Nolva also necessary? It sounds to me like it is in order to block off the estrogen, but I keep getting told that it's not always needed. I am new to this stuff, so any help is appreciated, thanks. :)

You said you've been making great gains without "any use". Im assuming that's no use of hormones. If so, I think one hormone would be great for you. What's your goal for this cycle? And as above poster suggested, Id run a SERM for post cycle.

what kind of gains have you been making?..i ask this due to at your age if you are making above average gains natty you may want to continue on that path until things begin to slow down..that could be a month or 2 years..don't really know..

maybe get some labs and see where your natural levels are at too assist in the decision making process...

if you decide to give it a run..imo the IML halo-extreme recommended dose would be the best starting point to assist in your development..

Thanks for the response guys! I've been making steady progress and was wanting to do a cut/body recomp. I just been hearing great things about halo and epi-tren and was wondering if they could be stacked. My goal in this stack is to have more harder dense muscle, more shredded of a look. My diet and training are in check, carb cycling works great for me. Besides milk thistle and fiish oil, is there any other must have supplements? Again, thank you for taking your time for a noob, I'm sure it's tedeious and annoying.

I've been looking around some more, and I think Coltboy may be right about just using one hormone just to see how I do. I am trying to cut and recomp my body and add some mass, but that's not the main goal I have set in mind. Could anybody check over what I have so far?

Week 1-6
Halo extreme
Ultra male rx
advace cycle support

week 7-10 (PCT)
ultra male rx
advance cycle support
anabolic matrix

Would a SERMs still be necessary since halo doesn't convert? Would E-control be sufficient? I was also thinking about starting off on 50mg of halo and working up to 75mg since I am bigger (230lbs around 18% bf) Also, is a 4 week PCT enough for a 6 week cycle? I know it varies from person to person. Again, any help is greatly appreciated.

Whether or not something aromatizes has nothing to do with the necessity of a SERM, the SERM is to recover your test levels after your HPTA downregulates from the introduction of exogenous hormones to your body. E-Control probably would be sufficient for just the halo, but a SERM is always the best way to go, regardless of the cycle. It's ~$20 well spent no matter what, both for peace of mind and a faster recovery.

You cycle looks fine the way you have it, the Ultra Male won't do much while on cycle, so if you want to save it for PCT you'll have enough for two PCTs in one bottle.

Dosing the halo at 75mg ed is definitely the way to go, most people don't even bother with 50mg to be perfectly honest. At your size absolutely, and you may find yourself wanting to go up to 100mg towards the end of the cycle.

In my opinion you will still need a serm . PCT is because the Halo suppresses natural test production.

Do you have any pics? 230 at 18% is pretty big dude!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I am bigger then a lot of the guys at my gym (even the guys that cycle, ahaha) I'm 5'10 with a big bone structure (gifted shoulders) no, no pics. I could be holding a lot of water though, I don't really pay much attention to sodium, but I know I go well beyond the norm. Is there any difference between ultra male and anabolic matrix? They're both test boosters, just wanted to know whats the difference between them. If I throw e-blocker in there, I should be good to go? and Ty on the dose, I'll probably start off at 50mg for the first few days and stick with the 75 mg, if I feel like I can, I'll go up to 100mg at around the end of the cycle.

Nate, 2 things.

1. I suggest the 6 week halo cycle. That is kinda the go-to first cycle. Run 75mg for 6 weeks. If you want toss in 4 caps of 4-Andro rx to help with any lethargy you might get.

2. It really sounds like you are trying to avoid a SERM. Is there a reason for this? If you do not want to use a SERM I highly recommend you take another hard look at your goals and if you want to use these supps. Even if you do well with no serm on HALO (which i don't recommend because it is suppressive and we don't know how you will react) you will just cycle again and probably want to do something stronger. Find out what SERM works well now so when you move on to bigger things you have a go-to PCT that is safe and effective all the way around

Back