• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

2nd Cycle after layoff, please review

downz

Registered
Reaction score
Did a Halo/1-AD cycle as my first cycle after a very long layoff. Went well, but it was very mild (which we knew it would be, it was a safe bet for my first cycle) Did a Full PCT including 4 Weeks of Nolva now being chased with E-Control to be safe. Figure I would start planning my next cycle

4 Weeks:
Osta Rx - 3x Caps AM/Noon/PM
ACS - 3x Caps PM

4 Weeks:
MSten: 2x Cap Am/PM
ACS - 3x Caps PM

3 Weeks (PCT)
Nolva - 50mg PM
ACS - 3x Caps PM
Start E-Control on 3rd of week PCT at 3x Caps, then taper to 1x Caps over 4 weeks

Let me know what you think

Did a Halo/1-AD cycle as my first cycle after a very long layoff. Went well, but it was very mild (which we knew it would be, it was a safe bet for my first cycle) Did a Full PCT including 4 Weeks of Nolva now being chased with E-Control to be safe. Figure I would start planning my next cycle

4 Weeks:
Osta Rx - 3x Caps AM/Noon/PM
ACS - 3x Caps PM

4 Weeks:
MSten: 2x Cap Am/PM
ACS - 3x Caps PM

3 Weeks (PCT)
Nolva - 50mg PM
ACS - 3x Caps PM
Start E-Control on 3rd of week PCT at 3x Caps, then taper to 1x Caps over 4 weeks

Let me know what you think

Take the pats and m-sten at the same time. Drop the nolva to 20mg night, and keep the e control at 3 caps. You can also run all your normal staples like creatine and such. Pm me if you need any further help. Enjoy

50mg was a type-o - I use 20 mg in my PCT. Good catch. Wanted to run the OSTA as a bridge, hence the prior cycle, any issues with that? I know the two together would probably be more effective but I want to start bridging with it so I figured I'de start now.

Back