• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

In search of some reassurance.....

Thad.castle

Registered
Reaction score
What's up guys? New to the forum but not new to everything else. I have been hitting the gym for 8 years and had a lot of success as far as strength and size (unless you ask me I still feel small and weak as sh*t). I have been stuck on about a year plateau and i think I may have maxed out my natty gains. Every other plateau I got through by changing diet, volume, reps and anything else I could to get bigger/stronger.

Stats now are:
8 years lifting
6'2 250-253
bf% 15-17
diet is an 8.5 out of 10
no smoking
rare alcohol use

best raw lifts:
b 415
S 425x2
d 455 (squat and deadlift aren't where they should be as I have had a couple knee injuries that kept me from hitting legs)

I have been contemplating trying out some more hardcore supps for several years and have done my research here and other forums. So basically I'm asking for a little advice on a first time cycle. Goal is more strength and power. Not worried about water weight or cutting. Already have slightly puffy nips but nothing too noticeable so would like to avoid any potential gyno. Pct I was thinking nolva but not sure what else to stack with other than daa and zma. I looked at them all but wanted some advice from you guys who are far more experienced in this area than me. Would prefer to stay on the milder side for a first time cycle but it doesn't matter.

Thanks in advance

What's up guys? New to the forum but not new to everything else. I have been hitting the gym for 8 years and had a lot of success as far as strength and size (unless you ask me I still feel small and weak as sh*t). I have been stuck on about a year plateau and i think I may have maxed out my natty gains. Every other plateau I got through by changing diet, volume, reps and anything else I could to get bigger/stronger.

Stats now are:
8 years lifting
6'2 250-253
bf% 15-17
diet is an 8.5 out of 10
no smoking
rare alcohol use

best raw lifts:
b 415
S 425x2
d 455 (squat and deadlift aren't where they should be as I have had a couple knee injuries that kept me from hitting legs)

I have been contemplating trying out some more hardcore supps for several years and have done my research here and other forums. So basically I'm asking for a little advice on a first time cycle. Goal is more strength and power. Not worried about water weight or cutting. Already have slightly puffy nips but nothing too noticeable so would like to avoid any potential gyno. Pct I was thinking nolva but not sure what else to stack with other than daa and zma. I looked at them all but wanted some advice from you guys who are far more experienced in this area than me. Would prefer to stay on the milder side for a first time cycle but it doesn't matter.

Thanks in advance
Welcome to the ironmaglabs forums, brother

Halo Extreme & 4-Andro make for an excellent stack geared towards cutting.

Shopping Cart:
2x Halo Extreme
3x 4-Andro
1x Anabolic Matrix
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x E-Control

1x Clomid
(ADREN20 = 20% OFF)

Cycle
WEEKS 1 - 6
Halo Extreme
3 caps daily

4-Andro
4 caps daily

Anabolic Matrix
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

PCT
Weeks 7 - 12
Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Weeks 7 - 10
Clomid
1mL [50mg] daily

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps daily

FREE shipping on orders over $100

The Halo/1-AD cycle is a great first cycle. Mild so no or little sides but gives good results. When I did mine I never even felt on cycle yet my strength and size slowly raised for 6 weeks straight. You will see tons of logs on here for that cycle because it is the go-to first cycle. Don't skimp on the PCT, the one written above is a good one.

Also, if you worry about gyno go ahead and pick up some nolva as well. Think of it as an insurance plan. If you start to think you have gyno onset you can use it without having to wait for the order. Personally I use nolva instead of clomind in PCT but there is no clear cut winner between the two and it has always sparked debates on the internet.

Halo and 4-andro is the way to go for a beginner. You will gain lean mass and strength, with little to no sides to speak of.

Back