• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

msten stack

jrafael

Registered
Reaction score
Planning on picking up the iml msten stack and wanted to know if it would be best to take the msten doses all in the am or split through out the day?

Also I have a bottle of totem and wondered if I could follow the pct cycle with this seem instead of Clomid

Planning on picking up the iml msten stack and wanted to know if it would be best to take the msten doses all in the am or split through out the day?

Also I have a bottle of totem and wondered if I could follow the pct cycle with this seem instead of Clomid
Welcome to the IronMagLabs forums!

Dosing time is irrelevant, just try to take the caps around the same time every day for consistent blood levels of the hormone. Torem is fine, did you already know how to dose it? Let me know if you need any assistance, I'm here to help

I planned on dosing 120(first 3 days)/90/90/60.
Would I dose the e-control with or after finishing up torem.

With the Torem or after 1st week of torem

Not e control

Should definitely log your cycle on here. More logs the easier it is for other first timers to find good info.

I'll definitely log my cycle once I get my stack in. Also I might throw in some aegis for extra safety :cool:

Nice addition for safety

Does anyone know the detection times of msten or if it will show upon a drug test. I recently put in an application towards a local union in my state and if I pass my test I will take a pre drug screening and a post drug screening if I get selected into a company. My other option was to pulse the msten 3 days a week in hopes of the compound not being built up in my system. Any input is appreciated and I thank all of the senior members who have chimed in my post

Company drug tests almost always don't test for ped's. Unless they tell you it's usually for recreational drugs

Almost certainly they will run whats called a Standard 5. Same test military and 99% of employers use. Its cheap and covers the spectrum. Looking for PEDs is very expensive and time consuming.

Big 5: Amphetamines (speed, meth, crank, ecstasy),
Cannabinoids (marijuana, hash), Cocaine (coke, crack), Opiates (heroin, morphine, opium, codeine), Phencyclidine (PCP)

Back