• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Osta RX cycle

jaidenbrown

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, I am planning on doing a little Osta RX cycle for my first cycle, this is how i've planned it out.

Osta RX 3caps ed for 4 weeks,
Ultra male 1cap ed for 4 weeks.

Does this sound good? do i need anything else?

Thanks

That should be just fine. You'll see better results extending the Osta out to 6 weeks and adding in E-Control for PCT though.

^X2

When in doubt on a PCT, go one level higher then you think necessary.

Thanks guys

That should be just fine. You'll see better results extending the Osta out to 6 weeks and adding in E-Control for PCT though.

So you mean 3 caps ed for 6 weeks? or drop down to 2 caps for 6 weeks?

If you are solo'ing OSTA 3 caps is fine.

A 4 week run of Osta is a waste IMO. 6 weeks and you start to scratch the surface of what Osta can do for you. I personally wouldn't run it any shorter than 8 weeks.......10-12 is titties,. I prefer 2 caps ed instead of 3 because it isn't as suppressive. As for pct, use ultra male as a bare minimum. A serm would be much better. Clomid @50mg ed will get your boys up and running in no time.

Does osta shut down natural production? If not could it be run as part of a pct?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Does osta shut down natural production? If not could it be run as part of a pct?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Osta can be slightly suppressive. It depends on the dose though. You might see it in some more advanced users pct at 1 cap. Other than that it's used in conjunction with a ph or as a bridge.

Osta can be slightly suppressive. It depends on the dose though. You might see it in some more advanced users pct at 1 cap. Other than that it's used in conjunction with a ph or as a bridge.
Spot on.

Back