• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ideas for a ph cutting cycle

ripp

Registered
Reaction score
New to the forums but Ive been looking into the products from IML and decided I'd like to run a ph while finishing out a cut. Ideally, I'd like to gain or atleast keep all of the lbm I have.
Stats
21, 7 years training
6'5
Starting at 15%-16% bodyfat

1RM
B: 345
S:405
D: 465
all natural so far,

Starting a 12 week cut and am planning to run the ph for either the last 4-6 weeks of the cut.

I have three ideas of a cycle and I'm looking for some more opinions on whats best.
6 weeks Halo Extreme, 50/50/50/75/75/75
4 weeks Halo Extreme and Deca-Drol Max, 50/50/50/50 and 75/75/75/75
6 weeks Deca-Drol week 1-4 75/75/75/75 and then finishing with Halo Extreme week 3-6 50/50/50/50

week 1-8 or 1-10 will include anabolic-matrix rx, advanced cycle support, ultra male rx following dosing directions on bottle. Last 4 week will also include a SERM nolva 40/40/20/20

Which idea looks the best, granted I'm new to PH's so maybe 1 compound alone would be best, but at the same time both seem very mild. I've been reading up on PH's, peptides, and aas for 2 years now, so I have a pretty good understanding of alot compound and effects they have. Anyways, all input is much appreciated.

Based on what you are looking to do I would stick with halo for a first time cycle. I like the six week cycle and would say based on you age and size you could go 75 first two weeks and 100 last four. Then pct. Second cycle if goals are the same you could split halo with cyano.

Alright, thanks for the advice. If running it at higher dose would work better for me then I'm all for it. I figured the Halo stand alone would be the better idea for a cut to begin with but I thought i'd ask anyway. I've got a few weeks before I start the cycle which gives me plenty of time to prepare and order all the necessary supplies. Probably gonna need 3 bottles of it to run it at 100mg for so long, might pick up two bottles and try something like 50/50/75/75/100/100 or at least close to that.

Alright, thanks for the advice. If running it at higher dose would work better for me then I'm all for it. I figured the Halo stand alone would be the better idea for a cut to begin with but I thought i'd ask anyway. I've got a few weeks before I start the cycle which gives me plenty of time to prepare and order all the necessary supplies. Probably gonna need 3 bottles of it to run it at 100mg for so long, might pick up two bottles and try something like 50/50/75/75/100/100 or at least close to that.

No need for a higher dose at 21yrs old. Your still producing a ton naturally.

Im pretty much a baby stepper when it comes to cycles....mainly cause at 19-20 yrs old i was using 100mg + of anadrol ed for months...and that didnt turn out to good in the longrun...but i was a badass mofo then...lol...i like the 25 to 50 mg range for a 21 yr old first time ph user...its good to have a plan...but i always feel with peds sometimes a plan will get you in trouble...so feel it out...if your good with what dose your at then bump it up...if your getting the desired results with less then stay there....dont bump your dose just cause its written down on a piece of paper on your frig...kinda see what i mean....

Yeah, I'm definitely still peaking at my natural levels but I'm more or less interested in it for the end of a cutting cycle where even a younger guy like me can have a slight drop in T. s2h I think you make a great point, no need to jump ahead of myself if using less works just as well for me. I'll probably try my original idea then with the 50mg for a few weeks and depending on how my body responds to that, possibly move up to 75mg. Being that it's a first time PH run I would think I'm going to notice the effects even with the 50mg. Hopefully it helps me finish up with a dry hard look while keeping my size if not more. Either way I'm looking forward to giving it a shot. Thanks for all the advice.

Keep us posted......

Definitely, will do. I'm actually off to get blood work done tomorrow morning to check out where I am at. Still kinda early but its the most convenient time for me. Once every thing checks out ok ill be putting my order in to gather all the supplies. Then starting in the next 2-3weeks

Back