• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Is it gyno?

tva

Registered
Reaction score
Last night I noticed the tissue beneath my right nipple was sensitive. Feels like there is a small, maybe dime size, spot that feels harder than the rest. Mever noticed this before.

I've been running an EC stack for about 10 days and Osta RX for two. Ive run 2 previous cycles with serm pct. I have half a bottle of nolva and I took 2 pills of erase just in case. Thoughts and suggestions?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

sounds like gyno may be flaring up. Take 20mg nolva daily (along with everything else you are currently taking)until all symptoms of gyno are gone. Also, dont touch your nipples anymore.....it helps to stimulate tissue growth.

I'm going to go ahead and order my SERM for my next PCT. Is it worth buying letro to treat this?

Yes. Letro is a godsend

Letro is like killing a fly with an atom bomb with what you are describing. Your dosing needs to be tapered on both ends of treatment and be ready to feel like crap while you are on the high end of the dosing spectrum. The nolva alone will work just fine since this just started. Within a month or so all signs of the lump should be gone. If you want to add in an AI I would highly recommend Aromasin. It works very well and theres no need to taper and rebound gyno is theoretically impossible. Nolva @20mg ed and Aromasin @25mg 2 x ed is how i kill gyno these days but 25mg ed might work just fine for you.

Letro is like killing a fly with an atom bomb with what you are describing. Your dosing needs to be tapered on both ends of treatment and be ready to feel like crap while you are on the high end of the dosing spectrum. The nolva alone will work just fine since this just started. Within a month or so all signs of the lump should be gone. If you want to add in an AI I would highly recommend Aromasin. It works very well and theres no need to taper and rebound gyno is theoretically impossible. Nolva @20mg ed and Aromasin @25mg 2 x ed is how i kill gyno these days but 25mg ed might work just fine for you.

Peter is right but I'm such a puss, I want it gone now when it rears it's ugly head. But if it's in the early stages, his regimen is perfect!

I was planning on running super dmz 3.0 in the beginning of Feb after I f8nish 4 weeks of ostra rx. Should I pauae that since ill be running nolva for the next 4 weeks?

People use nolva as on on cycle AI all the time. I wouldn't pause it.

So everyone agrees? I'll continue to run nolvafor the next 3.5 weeks as I finish my bottles of Ostra. Then I will start a cycle of super dmz 3 (2 ed) to kick off a bulk. I'll then run nolva again for pct.

All that matters is what you think. Like my wife always says, my body my choice. Lol

get some blood work while your at it...post and will give some feedback..

get some blood work while your at it...post and will give some feedback..

Female hormone panel in the sticky will work? I'll set up an appointment for tomorrow.

Yes.

In what way?

Nolva is suppressing estrogen levels

Ok...so blood ork or no? I don't mind paying for it if I need it (already paid for it actually but can wait until after cycle if needed) but don't want to waste the money if it's not going to help. Been dosing with left over nolva from previous cycle and have 30ml of bottle coming from HC Peptides tomorrow.

Currently less pain and mass feels smaller (but I'm trying not to touch it). No visual indication.

Never bad to check bloods

If the labs are going to give an incorrect reading, why bother? I would wait until you are off of the nolva. If you were getting tested for anything but estro levels then it may be beneficial(hdl,ldl,etc.....but i think it messes with those as well).

I would just use the nolva until your issue is gone, run your full upcoming cycle and pct, wait a month or more and then get tested. Basically I see no benefit to you at this time to get blood work.

Last edited:
Update:

Been on 20mg nolva ed, 2caps erase 2x a day along with ostra and ec.

Down a couple pounds since the beginning of the week and signs of gyno are cleared. Little bit of sensitivity from time to time but lump is gone and no pain. Going to continue nolva at 20mg for at least 14 days and going to go to 1cap 2x a day for erase this week.

Thanks guys.

Back