• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super DMZ 3.0 comparison/feedback?

WesleyInman

Administrator
Reaction score
For all the guys here that are running Super DMZ 3.0, a few questions. Have been reading logs, and see a few of you guys are at week 2-3 which imo is enough time to give some solid feedback and review.

Here are my questions:

1) If you had to compare this to an AAS or to another PH blend, what would be the closest comparison and if they are similar, how do they compare??

2) What is the best effect of this product so far? Are you seeing primarily size? Primarily Strength? Primary weight gain? What??

3) What is the biggest side effect(s) if any? For example when I ran DMZ 2.0..the only sides I had were massive back pumps and heartburn. Are you guys seeing anything like this, or sleep issues, etc??

I for one am curious to run this at some point!!

Any feedback would be awesome, thank you!

No comparison from AAS to an oral. Maybe methadrol extreme or sdmz 2 as an oral comparison. I'm cutting so I'm not looking for weight or size but my strength is great. The only sides I've really experienced is BP related. Had a bloody nose last week and it took a few days to heal. Hope this helps some. I know if I had wanted I would've already put on 15lbs.

I've only ran some light inject-able cycles before so not the best to offer my opinion on #1.

I've been on for 10 days and got my lean mass checked at day 2 and day 9. I increased my lean mass by 7 lbs. Strength in the gym is great and I'm very happy with my results.

Side effects I've experienced were headaches, slight nauseous, and sleep disruptions. After day 3 they all went a way. I made sure to take supps with food so this might of been the cause before day 3. Also drink a ton of water.

Back