• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

1st Cycle Question - Are people not stating the truth?

ohmygee

Registered
Reaction score
Are all these users really just running oral cycles?

I would guess the mods, and maybe some rare people on this forum are using a test base but just don't state it in their log. Maybe someone could shed some light on this for me?

This is my plan, unless someone corrects me...

25 - 5'10 - 175lbs

Wk. 1-12: Test-E @ 500 mg / week
Wk: 1-8: Halo @ 75/75/100/100/100/100/100/100*
Wk. 1-14: Arimidex @ .5mg/ EOD

Wk. 3-12: HCG @ 500ui / week

Wk. 14-18: Nolvadex @ 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg
Wk. 14-18: Clomid @ 75mg/50mg/50mg/50mg

*I have cycle support

Also would Halo be better on the front-end or back-end of the cycle?

Halo would be best at 6 weeks at the back end. At the front you want a fast acting oral to get your strength up waiting for the test to kick in. As a preference, I personally don't divulge any pertinent info about my habits anymore. The Internet is forever

I am personally using 300 mg of test per week while running my DMZ 3.0, but I don't make bgains from 300 mg of test per week anymore. I never run less than 300 mg, as it is my permanent "TRT" dose.

Of course, the best gains will be achieved when using orals AND injectables. DMZ 3.0 is a very strong steroid product...stronger than an equivalent dose of d-bol or Anadrol. It would be great to stcack witb injectables, if you decided to do so.

Your PCT is too heavy. drop the clomid or the nolva. Clomid need not be run any higher than 50mg/ed and nolva no higher than 20mg/ed. You don't need to taper the dose either.

FTR, I'm not using any kind of test base at the moment. My test tren and mast will begin after next week when I finish the sponsored part of my log

I do not run any sort of test base, although I know it is a good idea. My log is orals only. I go with IML's 4Andro for now. While it is not testosterone, its a good oral alternative.

i looked back at my log too see if i posted my test dose...i didn't since the start of the sdmz3.0 run as i do my initial posts on another board where i have a long time log about myself and IML products while on TRT..nothing intentional..it didnt cross my mind but i should have since this log(sdmz3.0)is a new log on several boards...

i have been on prescribed TRT/HRT for 12 years at 200mg ew...like Mike i don't feel the test dose has added much if any too this sdmz3.0 run due to the length of time i have been on TRT..

When i'm only on 200mg ew of Watson Cyp..not much is happening...kinda treading water is it...

you could bring the halo in on the front or back end..imo the back end would be more beneficial...having the halo run end 7-10 days after the test run ends..

imo clomid and a AI would be a better option then nolva and clomid..anyway there to high of doses regardless as was mentioned..

I run a trt dose (250mg every 8 days), but didn't post in my log. Reason being I don't want ppl to think that I got gains from the test. Why would I get gains from it if my dose was the same for a year before cycle, during cycle and after cycle? All gains from my log should be from SDMZ. Yes, my test base could lessen sides.

Your cycle looks fine IMO, but Id blast the HCG during weeks 12-14, lessen the SERM dose during PCT. Not sure if this is your first test cycle? But Id drop the AI unless you know youre prone to esto sides.

I'm doing the 3.0 stack with peptides.. cjc 1295 no dac with ipamorelin an it's great,I rarely run test,like mike said 3.0 is strong,but if ya really wanted to do test do 800 mg a week,it's fun,till ya get off

I always use a test base regardless of what I use, but that's just my preference.

Thanks for all the comments!

After reading a lot of threads I've become more interested in running M-Sten for 4 weeks on the backend (or would this be suited on the frontend). I believe its more suited for mass than halo, is this correct?

Or, would stacking halo and m-sten be too much with my first test cycle?

Your cycle looks fine IMO, but Id blast the HCG during weeks 12-14, lessen the SERM dose during PCT. Not sure if this is your first test cycle? But Id drop the AI unless you know youre prone to esto sides.

Yes, this is my first test cycle, so no, I don't know if I'm prone to estrogen sides. I ran halo about a year ago, than got injured at work, and have been going back to the gym since Oct. Even brought a nutritionist on board to get my diet in check.

Your PCT is too heavy. drop the clomid or the nolva. Clomid need not be run any higher than 50mg/ed and nolva no higher than 20mg/ed. You don't need to taper the dose either.

Great, so I'll run clomid at 50/50/50/50. Saves me a few pills, and the nolva altogether :)

I was under the impression using both were best though?

There are 2 major components involved in recovery. Testosterone production and Spermatogenesis.

LH and FSH are both required for the equation. LH is produced by the pituitary and stimulates the Leydig cells to produce testosterone. Once testosterone is in production it works alongside FSH and stimulates sertoli cells to produce sperm. Sperm production is hindered if either of these are unhealthy. They both work in synergy. You need BOTH to be at healthy levels. Nolvadex is dominant in LH promotion and Clomid is dominant in promoting FSH.

clomid has multiple effects. It's an anti-estrogen, so it obviously decreases the estrogenic effects in your body by stimulating the Hypothalamus back to life and sending gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH) to your pituitary, so that LH/FSH can be secreted.

Nolva boosts the effects of clomid because it put clomid into "competition" mode where they both fight for a receptors to bind to. This competitiveness will only occur with the presence of BOTH nolva/clomid, and will inevitably resolve the issue of excess estrogen in the Hypothalamus. This will trigger both LH and FSH to crank UP, as the high estrogen in this cluster is suppressive. This entire scenario is not as effective with only one drug.

Furthermore varying the compounds; Since we know both stimulate LH, what most don't know is that the act is different. clomid boosts the amplitude of LH serum, but has no effect on the frequency. Nolvadex is the complete opposite in that area, where it boosts the actual frequency of LH and has no effect on its amplitude.

You're probably assuming they're identical and overpowering... clomid is a mixed agonist/antagonist for the estradiol receptor. Nolva is also mixed, however.... it is a pure antagonist in the E receptor in breast tissue. There is a reason that clomid is not recommended for gynecomastia reversal, but Nolva is.

Can you recover with just Nolvadex, or just clomid? Well, anything is possible. But why would you take that risk if the combination gives you a much better chance? To save a few bucks and risk your health? clomid when coupled with Nolvadex is clearly the safer choice over using either compound individually.

I'm on 30ml of test a week. I just run an IV for maximum effect

Better than being Brandon Lilly. ...jesus christ

HCG @250mcg 2 x wk on cycle. Nolva @20mg ed and Clomid @50mg ed for PCT. Thats the best recovery from any cycle I have ever run......although I prefer my new method of "PCT" which is 200mg Test C weekly.:p

I should look into this IV thing though.......

I would never have touched aas of it needed to be intravenously injected. Fuck all that shit lol

Your sentence structure is incoherent adrenolin

Back