• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

NSP's EPI-TREN RX Log

nsp

Registered
Reaction score
After 6 months off and recent blood work it's time to light it up again with another IML run. This time it's gonna be the Epi-Tren as I've never tried an epistan product before. Was contemplating on a DMZ 3.0 run but there's already a handful of them and I had a bottle of the epi-tren in my stash that I've I've been itch'n to run.

I will be doing the recommended 1 cap 3 times/day for 4 weeks along with my hrt. Current body weight is around 222lb.

I'm a firefighter and work 24on/48off so I train 2 days on 1 day off. There have been a couple of recent set backs in my training. One being a lebral tear in my left shoulder (found out through an MRI). So I've had to modify my training around it. And the way it's torn and attached to the bicep it's compromised both my pressing and pulling movement, so basically all upper body. So I've just been doing a lot of the same exercises cause I'm limited to what doesn't bother it. And second being starting that I've up a part time job on my off days which has taken up a bit of my free time. But I still have been managing to make it to the gym consistently and my diet is still on point.

My training goes as so:
day 1: Chest/Delts/Triceps
day 2: Back/Biceps
day 3: Off
day 4: Repeat

So I'm hitting every upper body part once every 3 days. Hitting everything with more frequency is something new I've been trying lately and have really been enjoying it. And subsequently have dropped the volume for each training session for each body part due to less recovery time in between each session. I'll do 3 exercises for the bigger body parts (chest, back, delts) and 2 for the smaller body parts (biceps, triceps). Sets for each exercise will either be 3 straight sets, 1 double rest pause with a static hold or 2 sets with regular a rest pause. Just what ever I feel like doing at the time and how much time I have. I feel that varying the sets this way keeps my gains less stagnant. As for legs? I don't train them........

Today was actually the end of day 2 so I'm right at the beginning. I'll try and keep this updated the best I can, mainly towards week 3 and 4 when things really start kicking in. Will add some post-training pics too when I can spare the time.

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/epi-tren-rx/

I be in!..you'll like epi with tren,bit underdosed for some people,but trens wicked period

In...As long as avatar is you. Gets me randy

Ha. Yea that's me. It was from a shoot I had after a show last year.

Im in on shift today so no weight training today. I did do some HiT intervals in the bike for cardio and for a pretty good lower body pump. I'll be hit'n chest/delts/tri in the morning.

why no legs?

They stay big enough in their own. And I don't compete any more (with the exeption to a show I randomly did last year) so the size of my legs has really just become a nuisance with pants and all, so I just don't bother with them. I went a couple years without training them and before I started prep'n for a show last year at 12 weeks out. So I really only had 11 leg session in 2 years leading up to his show and here's what they still looked like:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    451.1 KB · Views: 20
Day 4: chest/delts/tri's today. Didn't move any more weight than I normally would. Pump was average but I've had my carbs lower than normal the last few days so that may have have contributed to not feeling the extra training tightness, or it may just have not been enough time on yet. Time will tell. Back and biceps in the morning.

Man those are some gifted legs bro...good for you

Thanks, just wish my upper body responded the same.

Ha...I'm the opposite. Sucks

Yea, it was cool when i was competing where big legs actually counted for something, but since I'm not any more they're really just obsolete cause they otherwise just stay covered up for the most part.

And trying to find fitting pants is bullshit

Yea that's crazy,I'm the opposite ,my legs are bastards,I got em but not good enough,I've worked years to get em where they are

Great session today. The best I've had since the last time I was on. So happy to see this is the start of better workouts to come as I get more into the swing epi-tren. Was also 225 today which is up 3lbs from where I started Monday, weighed myself at the same time of day as well.

I will be on shift tomorrow so ill just be chill'n (hopefully). Then chest/delts/tri's Sunday afternoon. Should get some pics that day. Was gonna get some today but had to get my kids before the child care closed.

It's been officially a week today. I weigh tonight at 231 but its later than I normally weigh and Ive allowed myself a couple big cheat meals today caused I've been around 150 clean carbs/this whole week. Will see how my weight settles as I get back into normal clean eating the next couple of days.

Good training session today. Not too much of a drastic difference since I've started but its only week one.

Im still just getting back into the full swing of training from taking time off for the holidays and allowing my should to heel up. Since slacking off i really haven't lost much weight, just been a bit softer looking. Here's a post training shot from today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    417 KB · Views: 23
On shift today so just did some cardio. Tomorrow will be day 3 of clean eating from my big eating day when I weighed myself last, so we'll see how my weight is holding tomorrow. Still no sides, no ansomnia, no lethargy, BP is still the same. Still 3 weeks to go.

Over due for an update. Day 17 and Epi-tren is in full effect. Weight is at 230lb AM. Pumps are up to snuff with the with any other IML designer and the added pounds appear dry. Only side is appetite suppression (which is no big deal to me as it helps curve my eating). Great product so far.

Right at week 3 today. Body weight up 10lbs. Strength up, pumps up, muscle fullness up, sex drive up. Still only noticeable side is appetite suppression, which depending on who you talk to could be a good thing. One more week to go. Here are some post training shots from this morning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 16
Wrapping up this log as its nearing the end of week 4. Weight has topped out last week at 233lb. So I've added 10lb, muscles much fuller and round, overall harder appearance, pumps have made training a lot more fun, strength and libido has been up. Only side is appetite suppression. No letheragy on this, more of a euphoric feeling. I give it 2 thumbs up. Here are some final shots after today's back and bicep training.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 11
Back