• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

M-Sten Rx 6-week log by Bunkrd_you

bunkrd you

Registered
Reaction score
Okay so i am new to this forum, but not to bodybuiding. I started when I was 14 after quiting wrestling. At the time i was at 121. Since then I have been on and off. I have went the past 13 months with a total of two weeks off and the remainder was five day splits. I utilize Max-ot lifting principles and from there build my routine. My split looks like this

Day 1-quads/hammies
Day 2-chest
day 3-back
day 4-shoulders/calves
day 5-bi's/tri's

I take one or two days off a week and just rotate them in where I need them. Typically I would say I take 6 days off a month, but recovery with sleep, diet, and supplementation are key. I will not walk into the gym to work a body group unless I am 100% good to go. I do this to further my belief that the max-ot principles work. Don't get me wrong every 4 months or so I will do two weeks of volume training (15-25 reps) but other than that it is all heavy lifts other than things like shoulder raises, calves, ect. I have found to go too heavy with these movements to be counter productive. Another side not is although I shoulder press heavy, most of my other shoulder workouts a tad higher in the rep range to promote overall shoulder health and more of a "stabilizing" muscle group. Enough about that.

Currently I am bulking and intaking around 250 grams of protein a day, with a moderate fat, moderate carb approach. Daily caloric intake is around 3500-4k. I eat three larger meals and three more balanced "snacks" throughout. I am 21 years old, 6'2, and a 185 pounds. Earlier this year I got up to 205 and then cut to a solid 170 but just hated how thin I had gotten. Will post multiple reference pictures to show progress natty. I would love to see this take me to the next level and potentially put on 15 pounds of dry mass.

Supplementation: I currently take a mass gainer and split the does one shake for breakfast and one for dinner to total an extra 1200 cals a day. Whey isolate post workout with some sort of simple sugar to boost insulin. I also take hemavol for preworkouts, along with an intraworkout of bcaa's. Lastly I take muscle pharms bullet proof and I am a huge advocate. I sleep very deep and feel I recover a lot faster. Mind you I typically dont supplement this much but when I wanted to a run a cycle I wanted to make sure to dot my i's and cross my t's.

For cycle support I chose AI's all in one, and will monitor blood pressure. With a product considered to be mild like this, I won't be doing any bloodwork unless I feel shutdown or any sort of adverse reaction. For post cycle I am able to get some toremifine citrate and will dose approx 120/80/60/20 and will have an additional bottle on standby in case I feel the need to extend that.

My only question is would you recommend using a natty test booster? I was looking into doing horny goat weed, tribulus, and zma along with the toremifine, but I also know that unless shutdown I should be okay with this. I would just like some thoughts and input.

far right is me currently non flexed. middle is around 175 three months ago and left is 195-200 in june.

Would really love to put some more mass on my hamstrings and quads as well. This is somewhat current.

Lastly I have found a good balanced physique in my eyes(and thats all that really matters anyways) and here it is, I was 175 here and would really like to have similar symmetry and be able to put on another 25 pounds or so, granted this was at my peak of cutting, I would like to reference.

Interesting read. One thing: you WILL be shut down from any PH/designer...that's what PCT is for. For a test booster along with your SERM, I'd suggest IML's Ultra Male for 4 weeks at 1 cap a day along with your SERM. See my sig for discounts...have fun!

Interesting read. One thing: you WILL be shut down from any PH/designer...that's what PCT is for. For a test booster along with your SERM, I'd suggest IML's Ultra Male for 4 weeks at 1 cap a day along with your SERM. See my sig for discounts...have fun!

I know I would be shut down but my serm along with an ai on standby for on cycle sides. I still don't think that something like this that supposedly doesn't aromatase would warrant using an ai. What do you guys think?

Would you think using an ai along with a serm could be warranted for a compound that supposedly doesn't aromatase? Any time you cut the estro down I know it directly correlates with bringing natty test production back up. I'm just trying to see the best option for pct.

Well you can boost test my lowering estro, that's why AIs function as test boosters. Running an AI alongside a SERM for PCT is pretty much universally done for any PCT, and technically the only IML products that do aromatize are Decadrol and 4-Andro (Slightly anyway), yet people use AIs for everything. Even if the compound itself doesn't aromatize doesn't mean excessive estrogen in your body still can't.

So an ai along side serm should be sufficient? I was looking at doing exemestane along side toremifine. I'm curious as to how to dose it and should I literally run it side by side 4 weeks and 4 weeks? Would like to stay away from K
letro to avoid complete estro shutdown.

Yes that's fine. I use torem for my PCTs as well. Dosing is all over the place, some people say 120mg for the first week, others just say dose high the first few days - it's all subjective. Safest route is just to go 90/60/60/60 on the torem and for your AI, I think 12.5md ed is probably fine for the Aromasin. Most like to offset the AI by a week, so it would look like...

Toremifene: 90/60/60/60/0
Exemestane: 0/12/12/12/12

Not to be a complete idiot, but, 12md is 12mg,per day. Correct? I think I'm going to start this at the top of my split. So that should be Sunday. Just want to get my pct all ordered up.

Not to be a complete idiot, but, 12md is 12mg,per day. Correct? I think I'm going to start this at the top of my split. So that should be Sunday. Just want to get my pct all ordered up.
Correct.

Sorry about all the previous misspellings. I will be posting my best lifts to compare before and after. Thanks for the help and I'm glad I got all of this figured out as far as pct goes.

Back