• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

SDMZ 3.0 negative effect on libido?

johnnya254

Registered
Reaction score
Does this version of sdmz have a negative effect on your sex drive and balls? Because when I ran a cycle of 2.0 halfway through my sex drive started to lower and my balls started getting smaller lol

Anyone notice anything like that while running 3.0?

Not me at all. I'm horny all the time.

If any probs, just add in some 4-Andro.

ALL steroids will cause testicular atrophy. As a steroid user, you should be well aware of this. Those cannot bother to take the time to educate themselves on the fundementals of AAS use have no business using steroids, while also forfieting the right to complian when they experience side effects.

All AAS cause suppression of the HPTA. Any time you take a steroid the body interprets it as androgen excess and immediately stops releasing the precursor hormones necessary for testosterone production. The same thing happens with fertility hormones--the ones repsonsible for initiating sperm production. This causes the testes to stop producing (or cut way back) on both testosterone and sperm production. Because the testes are no longer needed to fulfil its two primary functions, they begin to revert back to a prepubescent state, resulting in testicular atrophy.

Once the suppressive influence is removed (AAS) the body senses an androgen deficiency, which prompts the release of both testosterone and sperm precursor hormones. However, this process can often take months to complete. This is why we engage in PCT after a cycle of steroids--it helps restore production more quickly, which helps avoid gains loss and the mental-emotional side effects associated with testosterone deficiency.

The answer to your 2nd question lies within the first, as testosterones & DHT (DHT is a natural metabolite of testosterone) are necessary for normal sexual function-desire. So, when you use AAS, testosterone and DHT levels drop, causng a subsequent reduction in libido. How long it takes for libido to become probematic can vary depending on both the person, the type of stereoid(s) used, as well as the dosage. Normally, people don't exprience any type of major libido issues with short 4 week oral cycles, but if someone does, the only solution is to either go off or use testosterone/testosterone PH. IML sells 4-AD...a testosterone PH which will help maintain normal testosterone levels when on-cycle, thereby preventing testosterone deficiency and its resultant side effects.

Always take 4 andro when on cycle,it's like a cycle support....I love it

I noticed lethargy before my libido dropped on my last cycle (diff chem, same concept) 4-andro took care of it pretty quick.

Does this version of sdmz have a negative effect on your sex drive and balls? Because when I ran a cycle of 2.0 halfway through my sex drive started to lower and my balls started getting smaller lol

Anyone notice anything like that while running 3.0?

then you need to run 4-andro if your not on TRT...the compounds in sdmz3.0 are mostly dht derived.. DHT is a strong androgen that will signal the pituitary to decrease gonadotropin output..which in turn causes less testosterone too be produce and can lead to testicular shrinkage..and loss of sex drive(libido)..

so if you had that issue with sdmz2.0 then make sure to run 4-andro with the sdmz3.0 and you should be fine..

then you need to run 4-andro if your not on TRT...the compounds in sdmz3.0 are mostly dht derived.. DHT is a strong androgen that will signal the pituitary to decrease gonadotropin output..which in turn causes less testosterone too be produce and can lead to testicular shrinkage..and loss of sex drive(libido)..

so if you had that issue with sdmz2.0 then make sure to run 4-andro with the sdmz3.0 and you should be fine..

Good advise ^^^, 4-andro is the answer.

Due to the conversion of possible estrogen in 4-Andro would you suggest running an AI on cycle if you throw 4andro to the mix?

Due to the conversion of possible estrogen in 4-Andro would you suggest running an AI on cycle if you throw 4andro to the mix?

Probably would be overkill as aromatization will likely be low but response is individualistic. I would start the 4-andro without an AI.

Back