• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stopping Super Dmz 2.0 Mid cycle

Fatalcide

Registered
Reaction score
Just started my 1st cycle of super dmz 2.0, I finished one week so far at 2 caps per day. Everything was going great but I started noticing some sensitivity around my nipples.

I'm not sure if I should stop my cycle or maybe just lower dosage to 1 cap per day?

If I did stop my cycle would I need to do a PCT for a week?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

You could drop it to one cap per day, but the nipple sensitivity is usually nothing to worry about especially one week in. Don't play with them though, that doesn't help.

If you do decide to stop you will not need to pct. Just drop it.

Don't worry about the nipple sensitivity, keep running. If it gets worse or you suspect gyno just add 20mg Nolva to deal with it.

What are your stats? Is this your first cycle? Age/Weight/Numbers?

Thanks for the quick responses.
my stats are: 31yo 190lbs
This is my 2nd cycle
I ran a 6 week cycle of halo and completed a 4 week pct of nolvo. I gained about 25 pounds and had no problems at all so I thought I would move onto something stronger.
I'm runing super dmz 2.0 with advanced cycle support and 500mg of taurine.

How long did u take off between cycles?

Thanks for the quick responses.
my stats are: 31yo 190lbs
This is my 2nd cycle
I ran a 6 week cycle of halo and completed a 4 week pct of nolvo. I gained about 25 pounds and had no problems at all so I thought I would move onto something stronger.
I'm runing super dmz 2.0 with advanced cycle support and 500mg of taurine.

your good to go, just realize that super dmz is on the opposite side of the spectrum from halo when it comes to potency. The nipple sensitivity is probably nothing, but just keep an eye on them and if you feel any lumps or they get worse, use 20mg to nolva a day through the cycle. Make sure your not playing with them either, physical stimulation can actually help the formation of gyno.

What are you plans for a PCT?

Thanks bro you made me feel much better...

My PCT: Weeks 5-8
Clomid: 50mg am
acs: 2 caps .... 1am/1pm
Ultra Male: 1 cap...pm

PCT Weeks 9-11
Eradicate 3 caps am noon and pm

I think it might also be because I work outside and its been raining/snowing here so I have to wear under armor and 2 sweat shirts but them once I start running around I start to sweat causing chaffing compounded with the extra sensitivity has put me over the edge.

So if it gets worse I should just add 20mg of nolva a day until symptoms subside? Do you think I should drop to just one cap for the rest of the cycle to play it safe?

Dropping to one cap is your call. If you think your nipple sensitivity could be due to chaffing I wouldn't freak out. Buy some nolva to have on hand and just keep an eye out. 1 cap is still pretty potent but I wouldn't jump to conclusions yet. He'll if u don't have the clomid yet u could just use the nolvo during pct if u do t use it on cycle.

I have nolva and clomid... I've heard of people taking an AI while on cycle. So i guess Nolva can be used the same way for the remaining 3 weeks? If I did use the nolva instead of clomid for pct what would the dosage be?

If you have them both use the clomid like planned for PCT. Keep the Nolva close by, and if the nipple sensitivy gets worse or you feel a lump start 20mg nolva a day.

If you used the nolva it would be 20/20/20/20 but i wouldnt if you already have clomid, here is my logic.....

If you use the clomid, you can save the nolva only for when you need it. you can't use clomid for gyno like you can nolva, so you might as well run the clomid on your pct so you always have nolva on stand by in any of your cycles without wasting money.

Thank you Downz! Its so awesome that this forum here to help noobs like me. I really appreciate all the advice!

No problem, keep us posted and make sure you post your final results for others to see.

Started the nolva... symptoms have pretty much disappeared within the 1st dose. I'm going to run the 20mg of nolva for the rest of my cycle. After completion should I pct with nolva or switch over to the clomid? or maybe both? Thanks for the help!

Stick with nolva

I'm on my 11th day and I don't think I can handle the sides for another 2 and a half weeks. I guess I just wasn't ready for the strength of this product. I feel like a punk but I know me and I think stopping would be best. I did gain about 10lbs so it wasn't a total lose.

Should I do a 2 week pct with the nolvo? I was also going to use ultra male then use eradicate weeks 9 thru 11... should I use that to rebound my normal test levels?

No. Do a regular 4 week pct. You're shut down.

Thanks for the quick reply... should I also use the eradicate for 3 weeks afterwards?

Yes. Start about a week into pct

Ok... so nolva weeks 1-4 and eradicate weeks 2-4. Thanks you

Back