• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1 andro stack with halo extreme update

Re: New user, 1 andro stack with halo extreme questions

toryandapril 00 said:
hello, I am currently new to the PH world however, I am looking at stacking my current cycle. Right now I am on:
below that is not marked *thinking of adding this* The stuff marked is what I want to add on week 2 of first four weeks. What do you think? Also, Do I need E control in the first four weeks with this or not? Do I need cycle support with non methylated stuff like this?

1st four weeks
1 andro 3 caps am/3 caps pm
Anobolic matirix 2 caps pm
ultra male RX 1 cap pm * thinking of adding this*
Halo extreme 1 cap am /1 cap pm * thinking of adding this*
E control RX or 6 Bromo ???????????? * Do I need this in first four weeks, if so, I will add*

Last four weeks
E control RX 1 cap am/1 cap pm
Anoobolic matrix RX 2 capls pm
ultra male RX 1 cap pm * thinking of adding this*

My advice beings this is your first run would be to just do the 1-Andro & Anabolic Matrix.

Next cycle you can do the Halo & Ultra Male.

No need to rush into things. It's always wise to see how your body reacts to certain compounds & to stack that many all at once would be impossible to figure out a possible issue.

Back