• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ 3.0 product issue

tva

Registered
Reaction score
Opened my Super DMZ 3.0 bottle today and have a weird issue. The seal had a small hole in it and then when I opened it further seems like there is a burn that goes through the seal. Doesn't seem to be any issues otherwise but a little unnerving. Thoughts?

Did I mention not to take anything from the bottle?

Email sent to IML. No response yet. Haven't started the cycle yet so no worries yet.

If you feel uncomfortable with the product you may send t back for a replacement.

However I have seen this before, basically when the outer lid seal is being applied heat is used and it most likely was a little hot and burned the inner seal.

Exactly Prince is right. Besides, was your USPS package opened in any way shape or form? Or was it sealed?

Anyone who has these machines has seen this happen on occassion. I wouldn't worry about it being tainted or poisoned.

Unless you are Edward Snowden....

I would use it...some of the halo-extreme or it may have been the cyanoatsne seals had that issue way back....I lived thru it all.....just sayin...

If you feel uncomfortable with the product you may send t back for a replacement.

However I have seen this before, basically when the outer lid seal is being applied heat is used and it most likely was a little hot and burned the inner seal.

Yes, I have sene this before with other products...it is nothing to worry about. The product is fine...it is just an overheating issue, but does not affect the pills. I have actually seen this a few times with various products.

Hey Prince. I am a new member and just received a Super DMZ 3.0 bottle with the inside seal missing. There was a plastic seal on the outside but nothing inside. I am guessing it is ok however I just wanted to see if you know anything about that one..... Thanks!

Hey Prince. I am a new member and just received a Super DMZ 3.0 bottle with the inside seal missing. There was a plastic seal on the outside but nothing inside. I am guessing it is ok however I just wanted to see if you know anything about that one..... Thanks!
IT will be just fine, however you can check to see, is the inner seal inside the cap? Sometimes it comes off with the cap..

Back