• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HALO/OST first cycle

VISIQUE

Registered
Reaction score
WASSUP BRAHS!

I've been lurking these forums and stalking ppls logs as of late. and I've finally made a decision on what I want to run for my FIRST cycle EVER, HALO/OST. Dat dere DMZ looks fiya but worried my noob azz wont be able to handle its triple stack strength. Going to work my way up.;)

Im 5'7 143 (avatar-135ish back in Sep-Oct 2013)

Goal: recomp

Lifting for about 4 years. Lifting with good nutrition for 1 year. Before 2013 my dumbazz didnt know anything about nutrition.

Needing feedback from the pros on my setup. (Too much or not enough?):confused:

Halo Extreme 75mg a day weeks 1-6
Osta Rx 2 caps a day weeks 1-8
Advanced Cycle Support 2 caps a day weeks 1-12
E Control Rx 2 caps a day weeks 6-12
Ultra Male Rx 1 cap a day weeks 6-12

PCT
Weeks 9 - 12
Nolva
20mg ed prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed prior to bed

Weeks 12 - 15
E-control
3 caps ed prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed prior to bed

Also wanting to get my wife on Osta. How do you run Osta for a female?

Thanks in advance, BROSEIDONS
BOOM:eek:

Age?

WASSUP BRAHS!

I've been lurking these forums and stalking ppls logs as of late. and I've finally made a decision on what I want to run for my FIRST cycle EVER, HALO/OST. Dat dere DMZ looks fiya but worried my noob azz wont be able to handle its triple stack strength. Going to work my way up.;)

Im 5'7 143 (avatar-135ish back in Sep-Oct 2013)

Goal: recomp

Lifting for about 4 years. Lifting with good nutrition for 1 year. Before 2013 my dumbazz didnt know anything about nutrition.

Needing feedback from the pros on my setup. (Too much or not enough?):confused:

Halo Extreme 75mg a day weeks 1-6
Osta Rx 2 caps a day weeks 1-8
Advanced Cycle Support 2 caps a day weeks 1-12
E Control Rx 2 caps a day weeks 6-12
Ultra Male Rx 1 cap a day weeks 6-12

PCT
Weeks 9 - 12
Nolva
20mg ed prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed prior to bed

Weeks 12 - 15
E-control
3 caps ed prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed prior to bed

Also wanting to get my wife on Osta. How do you run Osta for a female?

Thanks in advance, BROSEIDONS
BOOM:eek:

Your proposed cycle looks fine.

Osta is good at 2 caps daily for a female but I usually have them start at 1 cap daily the first few days.

Just got my bloodwork back. I'm 31 but my test levels are in the lower end , wtf?!

and what am I suppose to look for in my metabolic report?

for some reason my attatchments arent working either...
test levels are 359.

Talk to your doctor about going on some TRT, possibly.
Yes, you're only 31, which most consider to be young still, but the reality is that you could have low test even at 21, let alone 31.

I myself have had low test my entire life, due to being born early as heck.
Imagine being 16 and not being able to get hard.... *yes this was my reality*

If you feel as if your daily life is burdened by having lower test levels, then yes, it's definitely worth it to get on TRT. You will become MUCH more productive, and happy throughout your daily routines.

16...I can't even imagine.

Will def talk to my DR. about TRT.

Started this week and this is how I've decided to run my cycle. Wont be logging everyday but I will give random updates and my final thoughts for future members. I found it really helpful when I was searching through these old logs.

On cycle
Week 1-6: Halo: 3ed (upon waking)
Week 1-8: Osta: 2ed (afternoon)
Week 1-15: Advanced Cycle Support: 2 ed (prior to bed)

PCT
Week 6-12: Ultra Male Rx: (1 ed prior to bed)
Week 9-12: Nolva: (1ml prior to bed 20mg ed)
Week 12-15: E-Control: 3 ed (prior to bed)

SUPPLEMENTS

GLUTAMINE AM

PREWORKOUT- Evogen E.V.P
POSTWORKOUT- Evogen Cell K.E.M/CREATINE

GLUTAMINE PM

SUPPORTING SUPPS:
MULTIVITAMIN
FISH OIL
CALCIUM
VITAMIN D
GLUCOSAMINE

Monday-Back/abs
Tuesday-chest/calves
Wednesday-rest
Thursday-Arms/forearms
Friday-shoulders/calves/traps
Saturday-Legs
Sunday-rest/repeat

Will be eating about 2400 calories 300c/55f/180p.
5'6 @143LB

GOAL: recomp

Today marks my one week on HALO/OST and NO problems at all!

-woke up this morning at 145lb that's +2 in a week and I'm eating at 2400 cals..CRAZY RIGHT
-blood pressure in check
-havent broke any pr's yet but intensity in the gym is definitely beastin
-I wake up with mad decent boners every morning. Feeling like a damn teenager again.

EXCITED about this week. Kill it bros!

Today marks my one week on HALO/OST and NO problems at all!

-woke up this morning at 145lb that's +2 in a week and I'm eating at 2400 cals..CRAZY RIGHT
-blood pressure in check
-havent broke any pr's yet but intensity in the gym is definitely beastin
-I wake up with mad decent boners every morning. Feeling like a damn teenager again.

EXCITED about this week. Kill it bros!
Keep it up, man!

Can someone send an ambulance please? I just killed week 2!

-decided to drop my calories to 2200 and I also added in cardio this week. Woke up at 146lb, +1 from last week.
-all kindz of gainz this week. Pr deads 325x1, incline bench 205x1.
-still waking up with the morning wood
-blood pressure in check
-appetite is wild. I wake up feeling hungry AF. Will bump cals back up to 2400

notice a few sides this week
-I wake up at 4 am every day and cant seem to fall back asleep? Is that common while on cycle? what do you guys recommend doing? Its more annoying than anything.
-My nippz have been sensitive. I wore a tank top this weekend and it was super sensitive from the the shirt rubbing against it. No noticeable lumps, just sensitive nipz. What do you guys recommend doing for this?

Other than that, I am enjoying the cycle very much. I've read that week 3 it starts to fully kick in. I've had a badazz week 2 so I'm super excited about week 3.
Kill it bros!

Can someone send an ambulance please? I just killed week 2!

-decided to drop my calories to 2200 and I also added in cardio this week. Woke up at 146lb, +1 from last week.
-all kindz of gainz this week. Pr deads 325x1, incline bench 205x1.
-still waking up with the morning wood
-blood pressure in check
-appetite is wild. I wake up feeling hungry AF. Will bump cals back up to 2400

notice a few sides this week
-I wake up at 4 am every day and cant seem to fall back asleep? Is that common while on cycle? what do you guys recommend doing? Its more annoying than anything.
-My nippz have been sensitive. I wore a tank top this weekend and it was super sensitive from the the shirt rubbing against it. No noticeable lumps, just sensitive nipz. What do you guys recommend doing for this?

Other than that, I am enjoying the cycle very much. I've read that week 3 it starts to fully kick in. I've had a badazz week 2 so I'm super excited about week 3.
Kill it bros!
Melatonin and/or Osta Rx helps me sleep; I might wake up, but can usually fall back asleep. For the sensitivity, I would start taking 3 E-Control caps daily (spread out am, mid-day, pm). And don't mess with your nips; that makes it worse.

Thank you for the reply EB. Will start that today.

How long do you suggest running it? throughout the rest of the cycle?

Thank you for the reply EB. Will start that today.

How long do you suggest running it? throughout the rest of the cycle?
I take melatonin year round. E-Control you can run through cycle and PCT.

Week 3 was GREAT!

-Woke up at 148lb (+2) leaner & stronger
-started econtrol as directed by EB and the nipp sensitivity issue has subsided
-gym intensity is good, libido good, blood pressure good.
-I have nothing bad to say.

KILL IT BROS!

Week 3 was GREAT!

-Woke up at 148lb (+2) leaner & stronger
-started econtrol as directed by EB and the nipp sensitivity issue has subsided
-gym intensity is good, libido good, blood pressure good.
-I have nothing bad to say.

KILL IT BROS!
Awesome!

Week 4 and 5 was awesome

this is my last week on Halo

-strength continues to increase. intensity is still strong. deadlift pr is currently 365x1 weigh-in this morning is 146
-recovery is strong. Helps me get back in the gym sooner.
-Going to finish the rest of the cycle in a deficit. Calories have been @ 1900. High pro, mod fat, and low carb.
-lovin life right now.

Only bad thing I can report is that my skin has been more oily than usual(week5) and I have been getting bacne. I can live with that tho.

kill it bros and finish strong!

Week 4 and 5 was awesome

this is my last week on Halo

-strength continues to increase. intensity is still strong. deadlift pr is currently 365x1 weigh-in this morning is 146
-recovery is strong. Helps me get back in the gym sooner.
-Going to finish the rest of the cycle in a deficit. Calories have been @ 1900. High pro, mod fat, and low carb.
-lovin life right now.

Only bad thing I can report is that my skin has been more oily than usual(week5) and I have been getting bacne. I can live with that tho.

kill it bros and finish strong!
Good work in here, man!

Today is a sad day for me. Today I finish week 6 of HALO :(. Im not ready to say goodbye! LOL.

Still have two weeks left of Osta and then I'll start pct. So that would be 8 weeks cycle +7 weeks pct =15 weeks total. So would I have to wait 15 weeks until I can start my second cycle??

This has been a great run. I've made great gains and already planning out my second cycle. :D

- goal for the rest of cycle is to get shredz and show off my new gainz. Will continue to eat at deficit for the rest of cycle. 144 today.
- strength A+: deadlift pr 375- incline bench pr 225
- intensity A+: I NEVER had a bad workout. I repeat N E V E R
- recover A+: weeks 5-6 i was going to the gym 5-6 times a week. i shouldve done that the whole ride. Will def do that the next time.
- libido A+: didnt experience any shutdown
- blood pressure good and stable the whole ride. highly recommend ACS(great product, will continue to take thruout the year)

cons
week5-6 been breaking out more and skin been oily.

So to recap...my goal was recomp. I am almost at the same weight I started at and I am bigger, stronger, and leaner. I will give it A++. Goal succeeded.

Thats it for me fellas. Until next time.

After 8 weeks off all products you may consider lab work to see if you are ready for another run brother.

Thank you for the log and for the review. Very much appreciated!

Nice brother, congrats on the goods run, glad you enjoyed it. Your pct is only 6wks, it should end in week 14. .. as heavy started after 8-10 weeks off get some blood work to evaluate how you've recovered and if it's safe for you to plan another cycle

Thank you for the reply guys. You've all been very helpful.

Everyone here knows their shii and for u new comers reading this. don't hesitate to ask the pro's for advice.

You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. -zig

Thank you for the reply guys. You've all been very helpful.

Everyone here knows their shii and for u new comers reading this. don't hesitate to ask the pro's for advice.

You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. -zig
Great log, man! I'll be looking forward to your next one!

Back