• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Energy going down hill...

Init4me

Registered
Reaction score
Still loving the Halo, but I must say my last two work outs were not that spectacular as far as energy or intensity goes. I still got my workouts in, but I just seemed to struggle to get through them both. My previous work outs up to this point have been pretty intense, and super focused, but something just seemed off for these last two work outs. My food was the same as all my other work outs, so I know that isn't the problem. Is this normal, or something I should be concerned about? Will the intensity return? I certainly hope so. Any thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Terry

Are you on a cut? If not then increasing carbs might be the trick.

And curious... how many capsules are you taking per day?

This ^^^, if anything your energy should spike. Are you getting enough sleep at night?

X2 What my bros are asking.

Hey Curt, I'm taking two caps a day. Today is day 13. I am on a cut; I'm doing a 500 calorie deficit and my carbs are the same as they have been all week. I don't know what's going on, maybe it's the lack of cortisol keeping me drained.

This ^^^, if anything your energy should spike. Are you getting enough sleep at night?

Sleeps good. I thought my energy should spike as well, that's why I'm surprised by the lack of energy. This really sucks because I just started my vacation, and was looking forward to hitting the gym hard.

Sounds like you need more carbs as everyone is saying. Try adding more slow digesting carbs pre and post workout.

Have 1/2-1cup of oatmeal to your protein shakes bro and preworkout and you should begin to see an increase in energy.

Back