• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Tapatalk

Deako

Registered
Reaction score
I am having issues logging into the IML forum on tapatalk... which is disappointing because i have availability to be on there more than on the computer... the error comes up as I do not have permission... HELP!?!

It sucks... I have no problems with MD or BSL...

Is your TapaTalk app up to date?
There have been several updates put out by TapaTalk on the server side, so you may need to upgrade your app.
Those other boards may still be using an old version of TapaTalk on their forums, we keep everything up to date here.
And again, I just tested it on my iPhone and TapaTalk works fine for me.

Also, I maintain the BSL forums, they are on the same version of TapaTalk as we are, in fact I just reinstalled the latest update of TapaTalk which is 4.9, on all forums I manage.

I will check out my version and re-install/update and see if that works...

The new version works great for me and its certainly better then the older version :)

cool, let me know.

I installed the new version of tapatalk, and when i try and sign in, it gives me the same error...

Is it possible that there are only x amount of forums one can be on on the "free" version? Maybe I would need to upgrade to the $3.99 version to be able to access more? IDK...

I installed the new version of tapatalk, and when i try and sign in, it gives me the same error...

Is it possible that there are only x amount of forums one can be on on the "free" version? Maybe I would need to upgrade to the $3.99 version to be able to access more? IDK...

Not sure, but I don't think there is a limit on the free app. I upgraded to the paid app just because I use it so often, and the new version has many more features.

Back