• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Suggestions for Post-Gyno surgery cycle?

imawake

Registered
Reaction score
To put it quickly, I'm 180lbs 5' 7" ectomorphic around 12%bf.
phs I have experience with:

spawn (tren/epi)- this is what gave me gyno
mithras
formadrol
hdrol
superdrol

I have gyno surgery next week and won't be able to lift seriously for a month after. It's getting too close to summer for comfort. I know in that month I'll drop weight like crazy, I'm guessing 155-160lbs. I want a good bulking cycle that I can maybe end a cutting cycle. There's so many new phs out there I'm not sure what to take. I'd say I'm an intermediate ph user. I want to gain a good 15lbs. Maybe a bridge/trnasition cycle to help me lean out towards the end.

looking into this new tren that came out? I loved the stuff but it gave me gyno. The chance of getting gyno again post op is miniscule.

The more mass I can gain the better(15-20lbs), as long as I can somehow bridge or end the cycle cutting bodyfat for the summer. I was thinking winny/ostarine, don't have exp with either.

Let's hear suggestions.

You posted the same exact thread on PHF. With your "experience", you shouldn't be asking for this info especially it was answered on PHF by me and a few others. Unless you're trollin

You posted the same exact thread on PHF. With your "experience", you shouldn't be asking for this info especially it was answered on PHF by me and a few others. Unless you're trollin

I came here because of you lol. My experience was obviously just usage and not knowing everything about what I'm doing that's why I'm getting surgery and that's why I want to do it right.

I came here because of you lol. My experience was obviously just usage and not knowing everything about what I'm doing that's why I'm getting surgery and that's why I want to do it right.

Something dry is your best bet. No tren. Msten RX is perfect for great gains while running a prohormone. Wasn't trying to be abrasive but this week there have been a lot of people fishing and trolling these boards. Not sure why. Sorry for coming off like a dick.

Something dry is your best bet. No tren. Msten RX is perfect for great gains while running a prohormone. Wasn't trying to be abrasive but this week there have been a lot of people fishing and trolling these boards. Not sure why. Sorry for coming off like a dick.
No prob,I'm just trying to do it right this time. What should I stack the m-sten with? run arimadex with it? I want to incorporate ostarine somewhere towards the end to lean out. What kind of gains can I expect. My pct will include nolva.

so a simple msten stack? nothing else is suggested?

After I read your 1st post I had decided to reply. As I scrolled down spiny answered exactly how I was going to. Stay the fuck away from tren products unless you want to go under the knife again, lol. Take this as a learning experience and stay away from ALL 19-nor compounds forever. You obviously don't take well to them.

M-sten hands down is the way to go @2 caps ed for 4-6 weeks. I would do a 4 week pct with a serm and then run osta @ 2caps ed for 8-10 weeks. I had great results last year with a similar run.

After I read your 1st post I had decided to reply. As I scrolled down spiny answered exactly how I was going to. Stay the fuck away from tren products unless you want to go under the knife again, lol. Take this as a learning experience and stay away from ALL 19-nor compounds forever. You obviously don't take well to them.

M-sten hands down is the way to go @2 caps ed for 4-6 weeks. I would do a 4 week pct with a serm and then run osta @ 2caps ed for 8-10 weeks. I had great results last year with a similar run.
jow much did you gain?how much of a calorie surplus were you at?

What makes you think you need multiple compounds for a successful cycle? 20mg of m-sten alone at your size will give you the 15lbs you are looking for.

Exactly. 2 years ago people were scared of msten...now everyone wants to stack it with harsh compounds. 20 mgs is perfect for your size.

Exactly. 2 years ago people were scared of msten...now everyone wants to stack it with harsh compounds. 20 mgs is perfect for your size.

I hear ya, I guess it's a bad habit since I always have before.obviously I need to listen lol.but I do have leftover formadrol and stanodrol, should I add those? Also how would I go about cycling into winny/ostarine after?

I would just use msten and maybe osta. Nothing else

I would just use msten and maybe osta. Nothing else
sounds good, thanks man youve helped a lot. for some reason though that super dmz loks tantalizing, that really wouldn't be a good option for me??

sounds good, thanks man youve helped a lot. for some reason though that super dmz loks tantalizing, that really wouldn't be a good option for me??

Next run.....

Both SDMZ and Msten have claims that they will not convert to estro, but in the stack for both of them there is estrogen blocker. My question is why if it is a dry compound? I see that SDMZ is suppressive to the libido so you need something to help that along with lethargy and that is why the other products are in the stack, but I do not see why you must have e-control for a non-aromatizing compound. Please let me know what I am missing. I would like to run the stronger of the 2 since I have run many PH's in the past with good results. I also had gyno surgery and do not want to run the risk again. I just do not want to suppress estro more than I need to since that is also bad for many reasons.

Anytime you are messing with your hormones you are at risk. No one is exactly the same. That's why you should always run an estrogen blocker no matter how dry a compound is said to be

Anytime you are messing with your hormones you are at risk. No one is exactly the same. That's why you should always run an estrogen blocker no matter how dry a compound is said to be

True, I just did not want to suppress E so much that it caused issues like sore joints and various other things. In your opinion though is the e-control truly strong enough in that stack? The only thing that ever did anything for me in the past was letro.

True, I just did not want to suppress E so much that it caused issues like sore joints and various other things. In your opinion though is the e-control truly strong enough in that stack? The only thing that ever did anything for me in the past was letro.

E control is great. Use fish oil for joints. Letro can be rough. The only time I've ever used It is when I have lumps

E control is great. Use fish oil for joints. Letro can be rough. The only time I've ever used It is when I have lumps
I know letro is harsh but effective. Well I will give the stack a run and use your code. I also have formeron just in case.

Back