• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lower back pain on super DMz 3.0

Joshjosh1

Registered
Reaction score
On day 21 stuff has been working great put on 13 lbs so far but wanna finish strong but my lower back has been hurting and the pain has been getting worse I read abou back pump but it there all day and even in the morning. I'm drinking plenty of water well over a gallon a day? Is this my kedneys? It's getting hard working out pushing threw the pain. Is this anything to worry about. Thanks josh

Proper hydration is critical. I also have to use Gatorade every training day to replenish my electrolytes.

This must be your first cycle. I wouldn't have advised SDMZ 3.0 for it. As stated increase your electrolytes such as potassium and magnesium. And taurine can be taken throughout the day, I use 2-3g to a 16oz water bottle - you can't over do it with the taurine, take as much as you need to alleviate the pump.

To be honest I too suffer horrible back pumps from DMZ 1, 2 and I am sure 3 will give me back pumps.

I use taurine and it helps me a little but not fully..

It is part of the price to pay with some supplements..Its a very minimally intrusive effect that is temporary. It does suck on leg day.

My suggestion, besides the taurine is to foam roll daily and use an inversion table, or even lay down on a decline bench and allow your back to stretch for 15 minutes after leg days :)

Taurine.....cal-mag....2 gallons water ed.....wear a belt....

To be honest I too suffer horrible back pumps from DMZ 1, 2 and I am sure 3 will give me back pumps.

I use taurine and it helps me a little but not fully..

It is part of the price to pay with some supplements..Its a very minimally intrusive effect that is temporary. It does suck on leg day.

My suggestion, besides the taurine is to foam roll daily and use an inversion table, or even lay down on a decline bench and allow your back to stretch for 15 minutes after leg days :)
Stretching is almost always overlooked; it's the only thing that gets rid of my calf/tibialis pumps while on cycle.

Back