• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Metha-Drol Extreme

Am24

Registered
Reaction score
I was looking forward to IML products. Unfortunately the product didn't work for me. I did the Metha-Drol stack and I didn't notice anything different. I was thinking about trying it again but that's more money out of my pocket for nothing if it doesn't work. I'm not saying anything bad about the company or the product it just didn't work for me. I really do wish it worked for me.

Did you do just metha-drol or the stack. How was you dosing your pills, what is your age, sex, weight, height and experience with PH?

Did you do just metha-drol or the stack. How was you dosing your pills, what is your age, sex, weight, height and experience with PH?

I did the stack and did the recommended dosage. I am a 28 year old male. I'm 5'11 and 183lbs. I do not have any experience taking PH.

if MD did not work for you then you should take a serious look at your diet, nutrition and training.

I am very strict with my nutrition with the occasional cheat meal on Sunday. My training stays very intense.

I am very strict with my nutrition with the occasional cheat meal on Sunday. My training stays very intense.

how much did u increase your calories and protein on MD?
how much protein r u consuming daily, at least 1 gram per pound of body weight?
there is a lot more involved in gaining size and strength than just taking a supplement.

how much did u increase your calories and protein on MD?
how much protein r u consuming daily, at least 1 gram per pound of body weight?
there is a lot more involved in gaining size and strength than just taking a supplement.

This is what my meals look like.

Meal one:
1 cup of oatmeal
protien shake

Meal two:
Tuna sandwich (7oz of tuna)
bananna

Meal three:
8oz chicken breast
two cups brocclii
One cup whole wheat pasta

Meal four:
8oz chicken breast
two cups brocclii
One cup whole wheat pasta
bananna

Meal five: pre-workout
5egg whites 1 whole egg
5oz chicken apple sausage
3oz chicken
half of an avacado
glass of fat free milk

Protien shake after work out

Meal six: post workout
8oz talapia
Two cups of brocclii
glass of fat free milk

Before bed:
Protien shake
Two hand full of almonds

I drink one gallon of water everyday

I know my title says "moderator", but, I was a customer before I was a rep. I was only eating around 2000 cals on M.E, both times I ran it, and both times, I gained over 10lbs. I think the second time I gained something like 18lbs. Not calling you a liar, I just haven't seen it "not work" for someone.

You guys need to stop feeding the troll.

I know my title says "moderator", but, I was a customer before I was a rep. I was only eating around 2000 cals on M.E, both times I ran it, and both times, I gained over 10lbs. I think the second time I gained something like 18lbs. Not calling you a liar, I just haven't seen it "not work" for someone.

Like I said, I'm not saying anything about the product it just didn't do anything for me. I would most def purchase it again if it did.

Since I didn't get any results do you honestly feel I should try something else like halo or something? I know MD is discontinued. I'm really nervous cause I don't have money to throw away but it seems like other people are getting results. What do you think?

Back