• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren (19-norandrosta) and Hdrol Cycle

Prov1hound

Registered
Reaction score
Halo & Tren Cycle
6 WEEK CYCLE:
WEEKS 1 - 6
Tren
100/100/100/100/150/150

Halo

Advanced Cycle Support
4 caps daily

2-6 HCGenerate

PCT 7 - 10

Liquiclom - 50/50/25/25

Liquidex - 2ml a day

Unleashed/Post Cycle Combo.

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Ive been doing some research and had seen Test Stack 17. Was thinking of taking that but its quite expensive. also i was thinking about using some Ostarine in my PCT.

If anyone wouldnt mind some in Depth help about my PCT and if i should do it as i have it listed that would be much appreciated.

THANKS!

Looks good but isn't liquidex an on cycle AI?

I was talking to a person about PCT and he told me to throw that in. I just feel that my last PCT was not the best so i wanted to do it good. With all these products i confuse my self on what is the most important products to take

Your pct looks great. The liquidex is like an on cycle AI taken twice a week

Right on. i could prob just take that out then.

also do you take a caber on cycle?

Caber or a prolactin controller

Caber is fine

Right on sounds good, have you taken HCGenerate before? would it be best taking it the last 4 weeks of my cycle or just add that into my post cycle

Sorry, never taken it

i guess it really just depends on what forums you use. Theres different products every site and they all state to be the best. Other places the products are stupid expensive. What is the difference from me taking E control, Ultra Male, Clomid. from the stuff i have listed there. lol its all confusing

E control restricts estrogen from dominating. Ultra Male is a test booster. Clomid jump starts your production of test after being completely shut down.

These are the simplest explanations. They all play their part

alright for the info. now i just have to use my head and decide what im going to do. I think i have asked everyone enough questions

Get swole and be safe brother!

Back