• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Extreme cutting stack

Kern57

Registered
Reaction score
I was looking at this stack and wondering about the halo extram, dosnt this product need a post therapy to go along with it or dose the Osta Rx do the same thing?.. Thanks

halo extreme needs a pct...you cant fully recover on osta rx as it does suppress the hpta too some extent...

halo extreme needs a pct...you cant fully recover on osta rx as it does suppress the hpta too some extent...

so would a basic pct simply using e-control(or eradicate from bsl) pctIV(bsl) and a test booster like ultra male or apex male(bsl) or would you still need to add something like clomid or nova on top of those.

NO PCTIV in PCT. It contains ostarine which is suppressive. This is becoming a major issue on multiple boards now.

NO PCTIV in PCT. It contains ostarine which is suppressive. This is becoming a major issue on multiple boards now.

This does not surprise me(the issue of confusion)as bsl recommends pctIV for all their pct as far as i remember.
As for pct with the cutting stack of ostra and halo for 4-6 weeks would you have to use something like clomid or nova or would the econtrol and test boosters be enough?

This does not surprise me(the issue of confusion)as bsl recommends pctIV for all their pct as far as i remember.
As for pct with the cutting stack of ostra and halo for 4-6 weeks would you have to use something like clomid or nova or would the econtrol and test boosters be enough?
I would use nolva (20mg) or clomid (50mg) daily for 4 weeks followed by E-Control to prevent estro rebound.

If you want an EXTREME CUTTING STACK, as your title suggests, check out my EPITREN/EPIANDRO log, and run that + Advanced cycle support and Clomiphene for PCT... I have before, during and current pics in there...I would recommend it to anyone!

Back