• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

M-sten

ebeyer.luke

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thinking about doing the m-sten. Im 20 years old, 160 lbs, 9% body fat. I know I want to do the m-sten stack, but I was considering changing the 1-andro out for the 4-andro. Whats the biggest difference between the two? Which would give me better results? I plan on running the stack how the website says to run it.

Thanks!

Note*- The reason I want to change the 4-andro for the 1-andro is because it does convert to estrogen.

You can run either of the Andros. I'm not sure when 4-Andro got this bad rep as being an estrogen monster, but it's not. Sure, it converts to test which does aromatize, but the amount of test you get from 4-Andro is so miniscule that estrogen related sides should be non-existent. I've run 4-Andro at up to 6 caps daily with 0 side effects, it's just not that high of a dose to really cause any issues.

Back