• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Newbie.. M-sten stack

Lgnspkr

Registered
Reaction score
Alrighty guys, I am here to learn, and will start you guys off with some statsI am 21, have been lifting seriously for around 2 years. I have always been physically active . Skateboarded since I was 11, snowboard, yadda yadda yadda. I am 5'10 have been fluctuating around 190 pounds at about 16~% BF for 6 months now. Diet is in check, I have tried everything with it, I eat healthy everyday, drink plenty of water and all that jazz. Have macros calories figured out meal times and everything, but my growth and strength have entirely ceased. Legs won't budge which are most important to me(always have been) I have no problems leaning out when I want to, but that's not what I want. I want to grow so this is where the M-sten comes in. I have already ordered my stack and my nova. Plan on the 20mg ED 4 wks on plus my 4 wk PCT. main thing I am here for is suggestions, will this achieve what I want / help me gain experience? Is there anything I need to know? Just to clarify, I am an exercise Physiology major, I know how to set up my, I know diet and training are most important and those will stay my focus, but I feel like I'm in need of the boost at this point.

Also, despite using ACS, should I run a liver pill along with this stack, or Will the ACS be enough?

You're very far from needing something of this nature, but I guarantee you'll love the experience, and will begin planning a second cycle before you finish the first. If you're looking for any kind of advice on particular just Lmk, I'm here to help, and welcome all pm's

Bump. Stack came in, waiting until I after I get this root canal done cause I have to take pain meds, but I plain to do a running log of this every workout day if possible (usually 4 days a week unless something comes up)

Back