• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Rab's Super DMZ 3.0 Log.

Rab

Registered
Reaction score
HI guys, my first log and cycle so please correct me if I miss anything.

Starting 1/2/2013 and first workout is 3/2/2013

The Cycle:
dRbr4fj.png

Workout:
5x5 Stronglifts
Slightly modified to fit my schedule.

Diet:
Will update with full diet.

Notes:
Not sure on the Clomid dosage, I hear 50mg is standard but people tell me I can do less. Will wait on any feedback and adjust, if not will run at 50 and adjust if needed.

Your doseages look good man. You can do clomid like you have it or you can stay 50 throughout. Remember to stay well hydrated and abstain from other liver stressing activites. Otherwise good luck and have fun! We will be following along.

HI guys, my first log and cycle so please correct me if I miss anything.

Starting 1/2/2013 and first workout is 3/2/2013

The Cycle:
dRbr4fj.png

Workout:
5x5 Stronglifts
Slightly modified to fit my schedule.

Diet:
Will update with full diet.

Notes:
Not sure on the Clomid dosage, I hear 50mg is standard but people tell me I can do less. Will wait on any feedback and adjust, if not will run at 50 and adjust if needed.
Looks good!

Day 1: Nothing to report, drank my 1.5 gallons of water.

Day 2: Same weight, drank my water, decided to go to the beach on a 43 degree day and got badly sunburnt. (Which in hindsight was stupid as it dehydrates you) drank more water than usual.

Day 3: First day of starting 5x5 for strength, sunburn really put me off my game, specially the pain putting on shoes. I can't report on any strength gains as its still early on and its the start of the 5x5 with lower weights than usual.

Its still early on, can't really feel or tell any difference yet. All the water seems to be going fine as I have no headaches, just the sunburn fatigue.

Day 4: Been feeling sick all day and not really hungry, feeling a bit weak/frail for some reason. Upping my water intake and mixing with rehydration tablets.

^^ bump ^^ looks good so far, keep it up man :)

Day 5: Weight is up 1.2kg, strength is hard to judge at the moment, trying different times to take pills as this morning was feeling extremely sick after taking it after breakfast. Pumps are starting to show, I'm naturally vascular but its really popping out.

Day 6/7: Pump is on almost all the time, appetite has gone down but gym is amazing and the pump is crazy. Weight is up 2kg.

I neglected to keep this log updated.

For anyone reading it, It's my third week.
Weight is up 4kg (8lbs) this is weight in the morning after fasting all night.

I have been very shit on my diet so I'm surprised to be up so much. I've been eating mostly around 300-400 calories above TDEE. Some days more and some less. (Stress from work/life makes me eat less)
Lifts are up, I'm now doing what I could rep for 2-3 MAX for 5x5.

I neglected to keep this log updated.

For anyone reading it, It's my third week.
Weight is up 4kg (8lbs) this is weight in the morning after fasting all night.

I have been very shit on my diet so I'm surprised to be up so much. I've been eating mostly around 300-400 calories above TDEE. Some days more and some less. (Stress from work/life makes me eat less)
Lifts are up, I'm now doing what I could rep for 2-3 MAX for 5x5.
Utilize protein shakes and some healthy fat sources to keep those cals coming in...same goes for PCT.

Back