• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Football stack advice

Thad.castle

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, going on week 4 of my halo cycle (1st cycle) and am already noticing results. My weight and strength had been plateaued for almost a year but weight is up 5 pounds and strength increase is noticeable as well so far. I'll be starting up pct in the next few weeks and not sure where to go from there. I made a semi pro football team and the season starts beginning of May. I'm thinking about going one of 2 directions. 1. Finish pct like originally planned and then jump to the dark side (test e) for the duration of the season approx 12 weeks. 2. Finish the halo and bridge osta into my next IML stack for use during the season.

I would prefer to stick with IML and away from gear. I know some guys who used test e back in college and they loved it. I don't want any methyls and something relatively safe. I was thinking 1,4ad stacked but not sure. Oh and testing for gear is not an issue

Thanks

any other football players on here? Just curious what you ran on season and how you liked it

What position do you play?..prob make a difference if your the punter or the nose tackle..

I'm leaning toward no methyl because I'd need to run it longer than 8 weeks and football will be hard enough on my body without the added liver stress. But if you think I could do it safely.......

Okay I see your point now.

You could run Osta at 3 caps for 12wks, and Epi Andro at 4-6 caps for an 8wk blast for a duration of the cycle, I'd prob opt for the beginning of the cycleas it can take Osta about 3wks before it takes full effect.

Back