• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

First IML stack

banthony

Registered
Reaction score
I've decided to do a run of Deca Drol for my first IML stack. Was going back and forth between this and Halo. I know I've been asking tons of questions on this board and PM's, probably some stupid ones, but as it's my first PH run wanted to make sure I was clear. Did notice the stack provided on this site does not include Advanced Cycle Support. Is this due to Deca Drol being non-methylated and non-aromatizing? Halo has it included so I'm guessing there is a bit of liver toxicity with Halo?

Any thoughts appreciated and do you anticipate the products being in stock soon or should I check with some of the other retailers?

Thanks guys.

Thanks HeavyIron. I'll keep checking the site or hit up one of the other retailers. I may post some starting pics as well.

Hey guys...looks like Supplement Central has the full Deca Drol stack. As I'm looking to get started, is there going to be a new re-formulated Deca Drol or are you just waiting to get in stock. Just want to make sure I get the latest version. Sorry a bit impatient but after weeks of researching...it's time to step up.

Hey guys...looks like Supplement Central has the full Deca Drol stack. As I'm looking to get started, is there going to be a new re-formulated Deca Drol or are you just waiting to get in stock. Just want to make sure I get the latest version. Sorry a bit impatient but after weeks of researching...it's time to step up.

Haven't heard anything about Deca-Drol changing, just restock.

Think I'm going to grab the Deca Drol (deac, anabolic matrix, ultra male, econtrol) stack at supplement central. I'll follow the stack listed on the site, but a question for dosing. I lift first thing in the morning...what wshould be taken pre-workout from the stack? Thanks.

Back