• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Pct question - side effects

cheveli

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys,

About to finish my 4-andro/halo cycle and was gonna pick up my pct. I was looking at nolva, however I'm concerned about side effects such as hair loss and etc. Any recommendations on what pct with minimal side effects.

Also if side effects are part of the deal, are they reversible once pct is finished?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should have never been cycling in the first place.

The number 1 rule, is to ALWAYS have your PCT in hand prior to starting the cycle.

Nolva sides are minimal, the biggest thing would be to continue taking Advanced Cycle Support through PCT, as Nolva is hepatoxic to the liver just as methyl methyl prohormones are.

Here's a link to liquid Nolva from Hardcore Peptides. Use ADREN20 to save 20% off all your orders there.
http://hardcorepeptides.com/tamoxifen-citrate-30ml

20mg, 1mL every night for 30 days, and your hpta should be completely recovered.

If you don't like the idea of Nolva, there is also Clomid
http://hardcorepeptides.com/clomiphene-25-mg-x-60ml-59

40mg, 1mL every night for 30 days, and your hpta should be completely recovered.

as well as Tore, except this is more expensive and you'd need two bottles instead of just 1
http://hardcorepeptides.com/toremifene-citrate-60mg-per-ml-30ml

90mg, 1.5mL every night for 5 - 6 wks, and your hpta should be fully recovered.

Thanks for quick reply, I'm still two weeks out from finishing cycle.

I'm gonna go with nolva

Nolvadex is good stuff man,way more effective than clomid,I start mine Monday can't wait

I want to start a cycle of halo and like to know do I use the halo and 4 andro stack or just halo solo stack this will be my first ever stack I am 6 feet and 260 ib

I want to start a cycle of halo and like to know do I use the halo and 4 andro stack or just halo solo stack this will be my first ever stack I am 6 feet and 260 ib

Welcome to the forums ogbobby! Use discount code Adrenolin15 for 15% OFF + FREE shipping on orders over $150

Cycle
weeks 1 - 6
halo
3 caps upon waking

Epi andro
3 caps upon waking

advanced cycle support
3 caps prior to bed

pct
weeks 7 - 10
nolva
20mg (1mL) prior to bed

advanced cycle support
3 caps prior to bed

ultra male
1 cap prior to bed

weeks 10 - 12
E-control
3 caps prior to bed

advanced cycle support
3 caps prior to bed

ultra male
1 cap prior to bed

Here's a link to liquid Nolva from Hardcore Peptides. Use ADREN20 to save 20% off all your orders there.
http://hardcorepeptides.com/tamoxifen-citrate-30ml

20mg, 1mL every night for 30 days, and your hpta should be completely recovered.

You will need:

2x Halo Extreme
2x Epi-Andro
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x Ultra Male
1x E-Control

1x Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate)

I'm a first time user ain't this stack kind strong for my first time

I'm a first time user ain't this stack kind strong for my first time

Actually no it's not. Its very safe and mild compared to most any Prohormones and stacks. You will get a nice small lean muscle gain, muscle hardening, body fat loss,increased strength and increased libido, etc..

With minimal IF ANY side effects.

Is epi tren good for recomping

Also what dosage should halodrol be for a person weighing 260 lb 75 or 100 mg a day

Is epi tren good for recomping

Also what dosage should halodrol be for a person weighing 260 lb 75 or 100 mg a day

Yes, but, I wouldn't recommend it to a first timer.

It depends on your lean body mass more so than your overall weight. 75mg works great for me and I'm 265 11.33% body fat.

if you follow the cycle I laid out above, I can promise you'll have a good satisfying cycle experience. Be sure to drink at least 1.5gallons (192oz) of water daily.

Ok....that cycle u laid out is there a cheaper alternative I was look to spend no more than 170 on ph

Understand your cycle results aren't going to be nearly as nice, but get the Decadrol Mass Stack, with my discount, it's $140.59 shipped.

Our stacks do not include a SERM. You should always have a serm, and an ai, as well as cycle support prior to beginning any cycle. Go to Hardcorepeptides.com and pick up some tamoxifen

Have my last halo/4-andro dose tomorrow morning. Do I take nolva the following night?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Approaching the last part of my PCT. How long should I wait to take OSTA after PCT and will I need to do another PCT cycle after?

Thanks

You don't need much of a pct after osta man,ultra male will suffice....do what's in your favor,2 caps a day for 6 weeks is one bottle that will do ya good after pct

So run two caps of OSTA for 6 weeks, and run ultra male after the 6 weeks?

Yea,or after the 6 weeks osta you could jump onto another cycle it's your choice

How long would I need to run ultra male if I went that route ?

Cool, thanks for the help and quick replies

I was reading on the net that u supposed to take a cycle support without saw palmeto because it work against epiandro is this true I

Back