• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MD Extreme

Sherk

Registered
Reaction score
Why is methadrol extreme discuntinued? I know there's a ban but it's not here yet. :mad:

This is true that there is no ban yet, but IML always plays nice with the FDA and stays in accordance with their parameter wants. How every the new formulated MD will be just as potent if not stronger!

This is true that there is no ban yet, but IML always plays nice with the FDA and stays in accordance with their parameter wants. How every the new formulated MD will be just as potent if not stronger!

This, we never take a step backwards.

The new Super-DMZ Rx is now available to purchase, at this time we have chosen to discontinue MD, we may change this sometime in the future.

The new Super-DMZ Rx is now available to purchase, at this time we have chosen to discontinue MD, we may change this sometime in the future.

See I told you Mr. Prince plays nice. He may just the other formula back!!! LOL. :)

if someone is wanting something as powerful as Metha-Drol Extreme then just stack Super-DMZ with either Deca-Drol or Halo Extreme.

if someone is wanting something as powerful as Metha-Drol Extreme then just stack Super-DMZ with either Deca-Drol or Halo Extreme.

Wow, that is one portent combo.

Thanks for the advice. I use MD as an oral kickstart but I don't like to stack multiple orals to my cycles. I'm sure if I do some more research I can find something sufficient. Maybe if I check a few sponsors I can find maybe at least one bottle but I was hoping for a bulk order due to the ban coming up. I've already stocked up on another superdrol clone I love from another place, but to me ranks second to MD. Worse comes to worse I have 10 bottles of the other and still 2 of MD and will have to work with what I have.

Back