• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Need Help

Aj Reynolds

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys I've been researching the stuff for a few weeks now and I have to say I'm still a bit confused not sure which way to head which direction to take was wondering if someone could give me some advice here. North carolina I'm in the gym almost everyday and I taking all the basic stuff way protein kreotine and I'm looking to really get more intense just need some advice on how to pursue super DMZ and how and what to take Thanks, AJ

Well make sure you research Prohormones in general. This is a good forum to do research.

Basics, if you run Super DMZ 3, make sure you have a liver support and/or organ support. Advanced Cycle Support by IML is good, so is Liv52. When you come off, just like with a steroid, your bodies natural testosterone production is going to be partially or fully shut down. So you will need to run PCT (post cycle therapy) to jumpstart your body to get your bodies own natural levels back and going again.

Some people might choose an over the counter version like Ultra male rx and combine it with Econtrol RX which will reduce estrogen, which is an unwanted hormone that can likely increase when you stop running the DMZ 3. Or some people choose to use a product called Clomid and Nolvadex which is a stronger version of "PCT".

Maybe you can post some 'stats" age, lifting experience, etc, etc..and ask more detailed questions in this thread so that the guys here can help you out. Everyone here is more then willing to help you out.

I'm 22 5'9 180 right now. I've been lifting since I was a sophomore in high schoolI kinda laid off of lifting for a while but I've been back at it for a couple months now and I plan on staying that way. try to really put on some size along with muscle and I've always had a problem doing that any and all help would be appreciated.

Diet will play a big role in your results, as well as hydration. Be sure to be drinking at LEAST 192oz (1.5gallons) of WATER (not there's some water in this and that, or this is a gatorade, it must count, NO - 192oz of straight water in addition to any other beverages you may consume). Keep sugars to a minimum, keep your fat and protein intake at a moderate level and your complex carbs high. You should be able to gain some serious poundage and even drop some body fat on a first cycle - if you do it right.

I wouldn't recommend SDMZ 3.0 for a first cycle... 3 methyls is just not a good idea for a first timer.

I'd recommend the same as my post here
http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/s...ycle-What-To-Run?p=35036&viewfull=1#post35036

These products will certainly help you put size on but the absolute most important factor is food. You need to figure out your maintenance calories and eat 500-1000+ each and every day, especially while on cycle. Once you are running your pct you should continue to eat a surplus of calories or at the very least eat at maintenance for your new weight. If you cant do that the results you gain from these products will not last. It's strange to me how many people overlook the most basic building block for building new muscle mass. Good luck!

Back