• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Help! I'm a newbie!

cfshae

Registered
Reaction score
My name is Shae and I am 23 years old. 5'4 and 133 lbs. Body fat around 23%. I am completely new to this whole thing and am honestly scared to death. I've been eating extremely clean and hitting it hard in the gym for multiple hours a day 6 days a week (I compete in olympic lifting competitions) and I'm just not seeing the fat loss and toning I would like. I've been doing a little research and just ordered Halo Extreme, Lean Fuel Extreme & and Advanced Cycle Support. My plans were to do the following:
Cycle
Weeks 1 - 6
Halo Extreme
1 cap daily upon waking
Lean Fuel Extreme
1 cap upon waking, 1 cap with lunch, and 1 cap around 4 or 5pm (this will allow you to sleep by 8 or 9pm)
Advanced Cycle Support
4 caps nightly, prior to bed

Any advice? Is there something more I should take? Also I am REALLY scared of getting sides. I am doing this secretly (My family owns a gym and I work there as a personal trainer) so I just want to make sure I get results but at the same time my family doesn't question if I'm on "roids"

I also take the following supplements: BCAA's, Fish Oil, CLA's, Multi's, Biotin, Vita D3 & Magnesium. Should I continue taking all of those while I am on my cycle?

Your cycle looks good; perhaps focus on your calories for fat loss. I'd start around 250 below maintenance and maybe work up to 500 below maintenance for continued results. You mentioned "hours" in the gym; make sure you're not "over training". I'd either set up two sessions a day, 45 mins for weights/45 mins for cardio. OR, 45 mins for weights, followed by 20-30 mins for cardio. PM me if you need any more help. Good luck!

Welcome to IronMagLabs, Shae.

Cycle looks good, looks very similar to one I set up for my girlfriend and one of the other lady members here. You will like it, and don''t stress the sides, you'll likley not have any issues - keep your water intake over a gallon per day and take the cycle support every night and you should have a successful golden run!

Best of Luck with the run Shae

You will test positive for steroids if you get tested just fyi. Halodrol converts to Oral Turinabol but if you don't get tested then no worries.

I would drop your advanced cycle support to 2 caps daily. 4 caps is a bit high for your proposed cycle.

Your other sups look fine.

Back