• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

how to make this a STRONG stack?

imjosiah

Registered
Reaction score
i got a bottle of epi-andro. what should i stack with it?? i want to make this one pretty darn strong.

someone suggested this
The Epi-Andro stacked with 4-Andro is a solid stacker!!! You could do something like this;

Cycle;

Epi-Andro ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 2caps e/d (AM & PM Dosing)
4-Andro ~ Weeks 3-6 @ 2caps e/d (AM & PM Dosing)

If you have the extra paydirt I would purchase 2 bottles of the 4-Andro & run it 4caps e/d in weeks 3-6. That's 4-Andro's sweet spot.

thoughts ???

Forget the 4-Andro... that's not going to make your cycle stronger by any means! Stack the Epi-Andro with Super-DMZ 3.0 if you have more than a few notches in your belt or M-Sten if you're not very experienced in cycling/stacking.

what kind of does ( caps per day) would you recommend with either of those and the epi-andro??

this would be my the third stack i have run. Super-DMZ 3.0 sounds like it working well for lots of ppl. M-sten has a solid rap to.

what kind of does ( caps per day) would you recommend with either of those and the epi-andro??

this would be my the third stack i have run. Super-DMZ 3.0 sounds like it working well for lots of ppl. M-sten has a solid rap to.
Epi-Andro 4-6 caps daily for 6-8 wks.
M-Sten 2-3 caps daily for 4-6 wks.
SDMZ 3.0 2 caps daily for 4wks.

got it. ya that might be a little much. thanks for the suggestions

Back