• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Deca drol Max and Halo Extreme split cycle

Roiddy

Registered
Reaction score
hey im new to this site and its my first time using a ph. i have taken dhea before which isnt much but i have taken anabol(Methandrostenolone) tablets before just a trail thing to try it out at 10mg.

I wanted to do Deca for my first cycle then Halo right after for my second cycle. Would i need E-control during my cycle? I know after i need it of course, but since i was doing one after another i wasnt sure? and for the advanced cycle support should i buy a bottle for each each cycle or just use one? if i do 2 pills a day it will last me 8 weeks but if i do 4 pills a day it will last 4 weeks which will call for buying two bottles.

-4 weeks of Deca drol Max 3 pills a day
then after
-4 weeks of Halo Extreme 2 pills a day
-Plus advanced cycle support 1 bottle for both cycles 2 pills a day, or two bottles 4 pills a day?
-E-Control 3 bottles during both cycles and after? or just 1 bottle after both cycles?

Last edited:
What kind of overall duration are you thing here?

Need a little more info here my brother. Are you talking about going from a Deca Stack right into a Halo stack? You should not need e-control as neither of those prods aromatize

Need a little more info here my brother. Are you talking about going from a Deca Stack right into a Halo stack? You should not need e-control as neither of those prods aromatize

yess thats exactly what im talking about from deca right into halo so i would need e-control at the end when im done with both?

yess thats exactly what im talking about from deca right into halo so i would need e-control at the end when im done with both?

Beings your looking at an overall duration of 8wks, it wouldn't hurt to back it up with E-Control. We'll just call it an insurance policy.

Beings your looking at an overall duration of 8wks, it wouldn't hurt to back it up with E-Control. We'll just call it an insurance policy.

yes of course.. now do i take it after my 8 week or on the 7 week start taking E-Control?

You could start taking it at the 7wk mark.

You could start taking it at the 7wk mark.

okay good thanks alot for the help needed to clear all that up my my deca drol is on the way and i will be staring my first cycle

oh yeah one more thing for the cycle support would it be okay to just do 1 bottle 2 pills a day so it can last through out both cycles or buy two bottles at 4 pills a day... i just thought i could buy one and stretch it

oh yeah one more thing for the cycle support would it be okay to just do 1 bottle 2 pills a day so it can last through out both cycles or buy two bottles at 4 pills a day... i just thought i could buy one and stretch it

One will suffice, just make sure your drinking 1-1.5gals of water e/d.

This depends upon your body make up my brother and if you are prone to any sides. IMO again you should be fine, but as my good friend Neck has said it is always nice to have an insurance policy. If it were me I would be fine with the two pills a day as both do not aromatize!

One will suffice, just make sure your drinking 1-1.5gals of water e/d.

okay good sounds good .. and will do i drink water through out the day already just gotta stay on top of that and stay hydrated thank you very much for all the help

This depends upon your body make up my brother and if you are prone to any sides. IMO again you should be fine, but as my good friend Neck has said it is always nice to have an insurance policy. If it were me I would be fine with the two pills a day as both do not aromatize!

well i no for sure that im prone to sides because i have taken things in the past but alright everything is cleared up.. thank you very much for all the help.. you guys are the best

Back