• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Monster mass and power stack + pct stack

Shredding

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

i am considering starting a MMPS cycle followed by the PCT stack cycle.

i do have a couple of questions to make sure i get the most out of it.

1- should i cycle off of my current stack (regular stuff, bcaa, creatine, animal stack, pak, cell tech,hica) and do a week cleanse before starting the prohormone cycle or can i just jump right in?

2- while on the MMPS should my sole extra sup be protein, as the creatine will provide by max pump extreme?

3- during PCT, can i cycle back on cell tech and keep with the protein? Are BCAA, ok as well?

4- will i be able to maintain my gains in size and strength after the 8 week PCT is over?

thank you

Hello,

i am considering starting a MMPS cycle followed by the PCT stack cycle.

i do have a couple of questions to make sure i get the most out of it.

1- should i cycle off of my current stack (regular stuff, bcaa, creatine, animal stack, pak, cell tech,hica) and do a week cleanse before starting the prohormone cycle or can i just jump right in?

2- while on the MMPS should my sole extra sup be protein, as the creatine will provide by max pump extreme?

3- during PCT, can i cycle back on cell tech and keep with the protein? Are BCAA, ok as well?

4- will i be able to maintain my gains in size and strength after the 8 week PCT is over?

thank you
First off, I'd like to welcome you to the IronMagLabs forums, Shredding.

You can continue your normal staple supplements as usual, no reason to come off them. You can use whey protein if you feel the need for it, but it is also certainly just fine getting all your protein from whole food sources; such as, eggs, nuts, beans, chicken, steak, beef, fish, plain greek yogurt, etc. As stated, already, there's no reason to come off your natural staple supplements for the cycle or the PCT. You will be able to keep your gains, so long as you continue eating and training as you did on cycle....don't start slacking off post cycle with diet, or training.

I would recommend you save the Osta. Don't run it after the cycle for 6.5 weeks (it won't last for 8wks). Save the Osta, and run it separately after you complete your PCT, and use the Ultra Male from the MMPS as a mild PCT after the Osta. Also, you will DEFINITELY need a SERM for this stack, as well as Advanced Cycle Support in your PCT, no questions. You can get one (a SERM) from Hardcore Peptides, Nolvadex (tamoxifen Citrate) for $47.98 incl shipping.

I will layout your PCT.

Weeks 9 - 12
Nolva (Tamoxifen Citrate)
1mL (20mg) nightly prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily prior to bed

Ultra Male
1 cap daily prior to bed

Weeks 12 - 14
E-Control

Advanced Cycle Support

Ultra Male
1 cap daily prior to bed

Shopping Cart
1x MMPS
1x PCT Stack
1x Advanced Cycle Support

$345.94 (with discount Adrenolin15 + Free Shipping)

Hardcore Peptides
http://hardcorepeptides.com/tamoxifen-citrate-35
1x Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)

Total: $47.98 incl shipping (with discount ADREN20)

Lmk if you have any questions or need help with anything. I'm here to help

Last edited:
Thank you for the information and warm welcoming.

so, to recap

week 1-4 mmps cycle
week 4-8 pct cycle withou osta
week 1-14 cycle support
week 9-12 nova + ultra male
week 12 - e control + ultra male

Would it be ok if i ran

week 1-4 mmps cycle followed by week 4-8 pct cycle the first time keeping it to an 8 week total this time? It would help me get a hang of it and not get confused during the process, in which case, would you still recommend the novaltex?

Also, i would like to thank you for the tips and i can assure you that i am quite disciplined and demanding on myself when it comes to my nutrition and workouts, so hopefully i should be able to retain the gains.

as for the shopping cart, I will have to purchase mmps and pct seperately due to shipping requirements to my current location (outside of the us) but i do appreciate the discount.

Back