• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Avoid back pump

Silent87

Registered
Reaction score
Guys, I've interested in taking MDE and then 3.0 since it came out. I've ran 2.0 and I had horrible back pump but I've gained 17 lbs and loved it. Increase Strength was pretty great. I want to take something that compare to those strong products by gain size and strength without back pump due to my job. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Any hormone products can cause back pumps brother. Take taurine 5g is never enough for me.. I take 20-30g daily, lots of electrolytes, and lots of water.

Also, there are no products on the same level as MDE or SDMZ 3.0. They're the strongest out there.

Any hormone products can cause back pumps brother. Take taurine 5g is never enough for me.. I take 20-30g daily, lots of electrolytes, and lots of water.

Also, there are no products on the same level as MDE or SDMZ 3.0. They're the strongest out there.

Really? Halo and Cyano didn't cause my back pump.

I hardly could get at a gallon of water since I got a new job. I can't go to restroom whenever I need to. I get a break every 2 hours.

Really? Halo and Cyano didn't cause my back pump. I hardly could get a gallon of water since I got a new job. I can't go to bathroom often when I need to. Only time I have break is every 2 hours. When I drink a lot I have to go like every 30 mins. I don't know how I could hold for 2 hours lol.

I said, any hormone CAN cause pumps, not that they definitely will for every cycle.

you seriously need to work on that water intake. drink 8 16oz water bottles every day. 1 at night before bed, 1 upon waking, and 1-2 with every meal.

you're cycles aren't nearly as effective as they could be, because of your ridiculously low water intake.

I said, any hormone CAN cause pumps, not that they definitely will for every cycle.

you seriously need to work on that water intake. drink 8 16oz water bottles every day. 1 at night before bed, 1 upon waking, and 1-2 with every meal.

you're cycles aren't nearly as effective as they could be, because of your ridiculously low water intake.

Yeah bro I will work on it. I won't take any cycle if I couldn't take enough water. I know it will stress on my liver and everything. I haven't been on cycle since last August. I got a new job on OCT. So before that I was unemployeed, only had at least a gallon of water when I was on cycles.

Always* not only. Smh my sign language always gets me confused with words because some words are similar in sign but diff words. Lol

Back