• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

4 andro or epi andro with m sten

raymondtrudeau

Registered
Reaction score
Hi what is the difference between epi andro and 4 andro to stack with m sten…

Epi-Andro converts to DHT, 4-Andro converts to test. Either will do; the Epi-Andro will be drier.

[

Ok but for size would 4 andro be better?

QUOTE=ebfitness;35204]Epi-Andro converts to DHT, 4-Andro converts to test. Either will do; the Epi-Andro will be drier.[/QUOTE]

Neither is going to pack on much size, but I'd say Epiandro is overall a stronger product and would yield better results in both strength and sides. Again, neither is going to change your physique drastically (Especially size), and are usually stacked with another more powerful PH, but dosed correctly Epiandro can provide a great recomp effect with moderate strength gains.

locallifter said:
epiandro is usually stacked with another more powerful PH, but dosed correctly Epiandro can provide a great recomp effect with moderate strength gains.

hence why I recommended it... It will also help stave off lethargy and keep your libido from crashing

Ok thanks guys.. But as a beginner with prohormones what is the best thing for packing on size? I am naturally lean now.. Would 1 tab of dmz 3.0 be to string still?
Thanks

Ok thanks guys.. But as a beginner with prohormones what is the best thing for packing on size? I am naturally lean now.. Would 1 tab of dmz 3.0 be to string still?
Thanks

DMZ 3.0 is the strongest designer out there at the moment. I would not recommend this to a beginner with PH's at all. wait until you have a few more cycles under your belt.

a really good beginner cycle is Halo at 75mg (3caps) ed for 6 weeks. you can stack it with either epi-andro (4 caps ed) or 4andro (3caps ed) to combat lethargy and libido loss. also definitely get a serm for pct.

I'm sure a more experienced user can recommend something regarding the M-sten for a beginner cycle.

Thanks

Stay away from that for a while. See what halo extreme + Epi andro can do for you, given it'll be your first cycle, you could likely gain 15lbs or more. After that, try m-sten and Epi andro, then consider halo, m-sten, and Epi andro. After that you MAY ready to consider sdmz 3.0. It has two strong methyls, and a double methyl, aka 3 very strong, but harsh methyl. M-sten is one of the 3... So you'll have as slight taste of what's to come. But, right now, sdmz would be a waste...

Again thanks my friend so this is what I will do…

Cycle
weeks 1 - 6
halo
3 caps upon waking

Epi andro
3 caps upon waking

advanced cycle support
3 caps prior to bed*

pct
weeks 7 - 10
nolva*
20mg (1mL) prior to bed*

advanced cycle support
3 caps prior to bed

ultra male
1 cap prior to bed*

weeks 10 - 12
E-control
3 caps prior to bed*

advanced cycle support
3 caps prior to bed

ultra male*
1 cap prior to bed*

So how many bottles do I need of each?
Thanks

Stay away from that for a while. See what halo extreme + Epi andro can do for you, given it'll be your first cycle, you could likely gain 15lbs or more. After that, try m-sten and Epi andro, then consider halo, m-sten, and Epi andro. After that you MAY ready to consider sdmz 3.0. It has two strong methyls, and a double methyl, aka 3 very strong, but harsh methyl. M-sten is one of the 3... So you'll have as slight taste of what's to come. But, right now, sdmz would be a waste...

Last edited:
Back